Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iran???

Professional Poster

yeah he could really fuck things up for the next pres if he hit iran....

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Default Re: Iran???

Quote Originally Posted by qeuqheeg222
    what is with all the sabre rattlin in our election?is mcain just gettin the wagons in a circle?Do the neo-cons have something more in mind?an why dont they just pull a M.A.D. kinda scenario with iran-if any nuke goes off anywhere in our country we will level your entire country cuz we have more than enuff firepower to do so..invasions and bommbings seem to show more of a carpetbagger intent then a cold war m.a.d. power play..what do y'all think..
    Iran knows better than to attempt a nuclear strike against the United States. The concern is a nuclear attack against Israel.

Saddam Huessin once said that he would personally like to get a nuclear bomb to Israel, possibly by boat, for detonation in Haifa harbour. You can be assured that Iran is considering this and other options as well.

Yeah, that's all fine & dandy with the ESP about other people's intentions & all, but Iran still doesn't have the bomb.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    Yeah, that's all fine & dandy with the ESP about other people's intentions & all, but Iran still doesn't have the bomb.
    at least not yet . . .

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

PUPPETS of WAR Hillary Obama Mccain

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    Not to mention the fact that Israel does have the bomb, as well as the US.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Egypt blocks 'radioactive' shipment from Israel
    http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article....ticle_id=93112 Was Israel attempting to set off a dity nuclear bomb somewhere in America in order to have a pretext to launch an attack on Iran? Cheney has gone on record to say if there is any 9/11 type attack on America it will be assumed the government of Iran ordered it.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

dity = dirty

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.