Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default I'm not gay but...

I'm a italian boy, i'm 24 and i live in Bologna.From some years I have discovered the Shemale world, i don't know why, but i like T-girls very much.My greatest desire is to be fucked by a Shemale...I'd love to do to a Shemale all the things that the women make to the men...like blow job with swallows, and take the tranny cock in the ass.Sometime i ask to me if i'm gay, but i find the idea to fuck with a man very disgusting...so i'm not gay, i don't have erection if i see a naked man but if i see a hot shemale I feel me immediately excited.I like women but I prefer women with dick.
    Am I so strange? Not gay and not bisex..so what i am?
    P.s Sorry for my terrible English.

Hm, there probably should be a sticky to answer this question.

If the idea of being with a man is disgusting to you, then you're not gay. It probably has nothing to do with the penis itself, but rather what it represents. Which is power, control, authority. Very sexy and intriguing qualities in a woman, especially during sex.

I've asked myself the same question multiple times in years past, and the answer I always found was that I'm straight. Not even bisexual. Men do nothing for me romantically or sexually.

So, yeah, don't let anyone give you any psycho-babble about not being straight if females (GG and TG) are the only ones that turn you on.

EDIT: Some might argue that engaging in sexual contact with a penis means that at least on some level there is a level of bi-curiousity on the male's part. Personally, I don't really see this being the case.

It's almost like there becomes two different types of penis. Female one, and male one. Male penis to a straight guy does nothing for him, while female penis is exciting and interesting and sexy. Who knows, maybe it's some kind of subconscious justification for liking "female penis" while not being classified as bi. But still, one has to consider who the penis is attached to. Male or female?

In closing, do a forum search on "Am I gay?" and see what it turns up. I need to get some sleep.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Rookie Poster

No..non sei gay tranquillo...

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    Hm, there probably should be a sticky to answer this question.

If the idea of being with a man is disgusting to you, then you're not gay. It probably has nothing to do with the penis itself, but rather what it represents. Which is power, control, authority. Very sexy and intriguing qualities in a woman, especially during sex.

I've asked myself the same question multiple times in years past, and the answer I always found was that I'm straight. Not even bisexual. Men do nothing for me romantically or sexually.

So, yeah, don't let anyone give you any psycho-babble about not being straight if females (GG and TG) are the only ones that turn you on.

EDIT: Some might argue that engaging in sexual contact with a penis means that at least on some level there is a level of bi-curiousity on the male's part. Personally, I don't really see this being the case.

It's almost like there becomes two different types of penis. Female one, and male one. Male penis to a straight guy does nothing for him, while female penis is exciting and interesting and sexy. Who knows, maybe it's some kind of subconscious justification for liking "female penis" while not being classified as bi. But still, one has to consider who the penis is attached to. Male or female?

In closing, do a forum search on "Am I gay?" and see what it turns up. I need to get some sleep.
    that is the way i think - you are not gay.

Rookie Poster

Thx all

Beh se ti preoccupa tanto, no non lo sei, sei solamente un amante delle trans Come tutti noi

Rookie Poster

You are what you are, in this world there cant be a title

Rookie Poster

caro traslave, la domanda che ti fai é classica degli amanti dedlle trans: sono gay ? da anni me la pongo, sopratutto da quando ho scoperto quanto mi piace essere fottuto dalle trans. Anch io non potrei mai avere un rapporto con un uomo, proprio non mi piacciono, ed invece amo le donne, però adoro l uccello se attaccato c è una bella trans molto femminile. Penso che incasellare la sessualità all interno di gruppi chiusi sia un errore. Forse quelli come me non sono etero a tutti gli effetti, non sono gay a tutti gli effetti e nemmeno bisessuali in senso stretto. Allora io cosa sono ? Sono una persona che sessualmente non fa parte di una categoria ben definità, probabilmente che con le trans tira fuori quella parte di omosessualità che ,comunque, ogni uomo ha. Non sei d accordo? io smetterei di chiederti cosa sei. Fai ,sessualmente parlando, quello che + ti piace con un altra persona consensiente. Purtroppo abbiamo paura a dire in pubblico queste cose per cui non confessiamo il nostro amore per le trans solo per paura dei giudizi degli altri, ma se ci pensi bene , non facciamo niente di illecito. Una volta una trans mi disse che se è vero che a molte donne piace essere sodomizzate è anche vero che il culo ce l abbiamo anche noi uomini e quindi provare piacere a prenderlo in culo , probabilmente, è + naturale di quel che si pensa.Secondo me il ragionamento di quella trans non fa una grinza

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hellf
    No..non sei gay tranquillo

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshout
    Beh se ti preoccupa tanto, no non lo sei, sei solamente un amante delle trans Come tutti noi

Quote Originally Posted by kardon
    caro traslave, la domanda che ti fai é classica degli amanti dedlle trans: sono gay ? da anni me la pongo, sopratutto da quando ho scoperto quanto mi piace essere fottuto dalle trans. Anch io non potrei mai avere un rapporto con un uomo, proprio non mi piacciono, ed invece amo le donne, però adoro l uccello se attaccato c è una bella trans molto femminile. Penso che incasellare la sessualità all interno di gruppi chiusi sia un errore. Forse quelli come me non sono etero a tutti gli effetti, non sono gay a tutti gli effetti e nemmeno bisessuali in senso stretto. Allora io cosa sono ? Sono una persona che sessualmente non fa parte di una categoria ben definità, probabilmente che con le trans tira fuori quella parte di omosessualità che ,comunque, ogni uomo ha. Non sei d accordo? io smetterei di chiederti cosa sei. Fai ,sessualmente parlando, quello che + ti piace con un altra persona consensiente. Purtroppo abbiamo paura a dire in pubblico queste cose per cui non confessiamo il nostro amore per le trans solo per paura dei giudizi degli altri, ma se ci pensi bene , non facciamo niente di illecito. Una volta una trans mi disse che se è vero che a molte donne piace essere sodomizzate è anche vero che il culo ce l abbiamo anche noi uomini e quindi provare piacere a prenderlo in culo , probabilmente, è + naturale di quel che si pensa.Secondo me il ragionamento di quella trans non fa una grinza
    Please use English so we can follow along. I feel like I invaded a private Italian club.

There are two essential tools in life. Duct Tape & WD40. If it doesn't move and it should...use the WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't...use the Duct Tape

Professional Poster

I could try and write something deep and meaningfull like I usually do when it come's to an am I gay thread which I hasen to add this the is about the 100,000th ive read, but fuck it here you go nice and simple girl's look good with cocks it's almost as if something that should look so wrong just looks so right to us TS lovers. Don't worry about it suck her cock let her fuck your arse it's all good. There is now word for us, jsut enjoy your experiences and be safe.