Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    Watch what you say Miss Sunny unlike you I dont send others to do my dirty work. Once its revealed how we all know its YOU posting all this I would hate to have to remind you of this post.
    This has all become downright comical. I am NOT Sunny but I guess it must be easier to try to throw mud at one of the nicest TS girls out there. My vocabulary and writing skills far exceed that of Sunny Dee Lite or the majority of people who post on this board. Simple logic is the missing component here but I'm going to guess that intelligence is not one of your strong suits. I was hoping that you were at least blessed with a brain since God made it a point to beat you with the ugly stick.

I love the fear tactics that you try to employ, another form of bullying and honestly it’s extremely unbecoming of a lady. It would be easy for me to sit idle and allow you to assume that "Yoda Rules" is Sunny, but it’s not fair to Sunny. I’m sorry to break the news to you, but I’m just a regular guy who likes attractive TS girls, the key word being attractive.

If you have an issue with Sunny, go talk to her about it. If you want to assume that I'm Sunny, that's fine, I'll be happy retort back and forth with you as your futile attempts at wit and humor are actually quite entertaining.

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaMei
    Quote Originally Posted by timxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!
    I have to give credit where its due, that is a great picture xfiver, very impressive. Ironically, even as a small green troll Sunny is much hotter than Wendy Williams.
    meow

opcorn
    offtopic.

i love your avatar too funny.

off topic.
    Thanks
    Love your avatars too,very sexy.

Sorry for interrupting the fight

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Rules! Lite Yoda Hot Shitty Mess

If you have an issue with Sunny, go talk to her about it.
    I thought that's what we were doing.

"Im just a simple girl with a penis" - Absolute Carla

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

you guys are a mess i just got spent the whole day out in daylight living with real people!!!!!!!!helping a friendout a friendin need!!!!!!!!get a life !!!to those of you who want believe the hoopla!!!!!!go ahead i live my life in peace and honestly.....enjoy your days ....my quote is always my best answer to discussions on this board!!!!!!!

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Good for you Sunny but you don't even have to dignify these ignorant statements. Jealousy is a very ugly trait.

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Veteran Poster

Good for you Sunny but you don't even have to dignify these ignorant statements. Jealousy is a very ugly trait.
    I for one am extremely jealous that I don't have MPD.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

lol get a look at my phone next time you come to the party....oh wait maybe this is a fake act and maybe you are a competitor....people really have alot of time on their hands.... as i stated to you before get a life!

Veteran Poster

opcorn

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Special message to xfiver

I am truly impressed with your idiotic speculation. I am NOT Sunny Dee Lite, you pathetic moron. I am also NOT Jennifer Paris and for future reference, I am NOT Yasmin Lee either. I am a fan of these ladies as well as many other beauties on this board. I'm sure that there are many trolls on this board like yourself, who would love for me to stop posting. But guess what, it's a free world and I'm not going to be intimidated by anyone.

Have you been to NYC? Have you ever been to a party? Do you know any of these people? If so, then you must know that Sunny, Jennifer, and Yasmin are all beautiful and very nice. If your opinion differs from mine, then that's fine, move on. And just because I compliment some people doesn't mean that I have negative opinions of others.

I think its time for you to move on and get a life. Some people only thrive on attacking others and when I recognize that fact, I mention it. This topic is a joke and the fact that losers such as yourself continue to theorize about the true identity of "Yoda Rules!" is unreal. Only on this board can the identity of a 28 year old "tranny chaser" be such a topic of intrigue. For a while I allowed some people to believe what they wanted, I didn't have to suffer the consequences so who cares. But enough is enough.

Stop trying to demonize good people and find a purpose to your pathetic life. Chances are that you are actually someone's "secret" identity. If not, you are certainly a pathetic form of humanity.

By the way, Tranny Tuesday is tomorrow night and I hope to see you at the party lol

Loser.
    You're definitely a woman.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Psychosis:

Psychosis is a loss of contact with reality.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr