Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Rocco vs Belladonna

I understand that both Rocco and Bella are coming out with She-Male titles out of Evil Angel.

I've seen pictures and read the cast list of Bella's movie. It stars, Vicky Richter, Vaniity, Danielle Foxxx. On Bella's site you can see some pictures of Bella w/ Danielle and w/ Vicky. No pictures of her with Vanitty yet.

I have yet to see or hear anything about Rocco's movie. I imagine it will be hardcore...afterall it's Rocco.

Vicky and Danielle, how was the seen were you both top and bottom?
    Vicky and Danielle, what do you hear about the scene with Vaniity? Is that really even going to happen?

5 Star Poster

Vaniity was asked to work with me or me and Danielle in the vid and declined. I don't know anything about her 1 on 1 scene that may be coming up.

The threeway scene with Danielle and I was good. Danielle and I top.

In the 1 on 1 scene I am going to shoot with her in a week, we'll be doing more non-traditional stuff like ass squirting enema stuff like what is on her web site. both topping and bottoming, etc

Rookie Poster

Did you check your messages?

5 Star Poster

About being your 1st?

I am really not good at the devirginization of people. I feel guilty about being the one to move someone into a lifetime of deviant sexual practices that they will never get over.

Junior Poster

I think Bellas movies will be better and heres why......
    Although rocco has had shemales in his movies before it was never that great.......it was kinda ho hum.
    Lets face it......Belladonna is not capable of doing anything ho-hum.....all her scenes are over the top.

Im sure rocco has done a shemale or two in his lifetime.....he an italian.
    But he would never do it on film.

Bellas trying to incorporate shemales into her lesbian thing and I dont know how well it will work....

the beauty .........the fantasy.......i die.......i die

Rookie Poster

I agree.

The fact that she is using such big names, will only solidify her place as one of the finer directors in this genre. I am actually looking forward to it, it's just unfortunate that we have to wait until October. But if you get any clips before than, be a pal and share them.

Rookie Poster

Vicki,

Do you feel bad about being someone's first because you think they will never get over it mentally or that you are turning them into guys who will want to do it more and more?

I am thinking of being topped for the first time and not sure what TS girls actually ENJOY being someone's first. I am in Philly and Baltimore alot so I am a little nervous about picking the right TS girl.

Bottom

Rookie Poster

Im in LA and i was thinking of asking a few people. Since Vicki turned me down. I wil try Carmen Cruz, or Lola. They are both really hot. Good luck bottom!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    About being your 1st?

I am really not good at the devirginization of people. I feel guilty about being the one to move someone into a lifetime of deviant sexual practices that they will never get over.
    You only want them once their deviance is well-established, ehh? Well, I'm free this weekend....

Junior Poster

The problem I find with Bella's movies is that there are so many toys that it takes away from generating any real heat bewteen the performers.
    I've noticed this with her lesbian movies over the past year.
    Just when things start to get hot and heavy she pulls out some huge toy that is there solely for the shock/circus aspect and it kills the genuine heat the two performers had going.
    Or, they end up switching toys/positions so often that just when there was something really hot going on, another useless toy appears and it goes downhill.
    Her lesbian movies have almost no oral at all, they lick pussy for about 2 minutes, then the toys come out and you hardly see any oral for the rest of the scene, it's taking the easy way out.
    I'm hoping that Bellas t-girl flick leaves out toys alltogehter, who needs toys when you've got chicks with dicks?