Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Default It's Britney...

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka
    nice britney pics!!
    Here are some more. It's Britney at the VMA. She won for best video. I mean, well, after all she directed it -- ha!ha!ha!
    She looks good. And, too, flashing that immaculate smile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brit_3_684.jpg 
Views:	2696 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	197844   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brit_2_113.jpg 
Views:	2693 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	197845   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brit_1_425.jpg 
Views:	2734 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	197846  

How the hell did she possibly win anything? When did she start lipsyncing to new music?

Quote Originally Posted by kalina
    My thought was Britney was just your average girl whom the media and publicists transformed into a goddess for many young men's fantasies.

Madonna is and always will be hot, but her nipples (areolae, actually) are just too damn small. I've always thought so.
    Perfectly said. I could not agree more.

i dont get it..i am guessing they have something invested in brittney's comeback
    ...i mean it was probably the most marginal hit of her whole career and wins like 3 awards...i know its just mtv....i guess it is the same way u would see ll cool j on every commercial...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Default Brit...

Quote Originally Posted by bellamy
    My thought was Britney was just your average girl whom the media and publicists transformed into a goddess for many young men's fantasies.

Madonna is and always will be hot, but her nipples (areolae, actually) are just too damn small. I've always thought so.
    Perfectly said. I could not agree more.
    She has all the physical qualities: Big blond hair, big boobs, straight milky white teeth and a fairly attractive figure. And you simply sell this image to consumers. And a "transformation" would have to occur. Because, according to a great many people, she possesses mediocre dancing and singing talents. But then, again, Jessica Simpson and Madonna are just your "average girls" and were transformed, as it were. Such is the power of the media, I guess.

Name:	brit_2_329.jpg 
Views:	2516 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	197962   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brit_1_124.jpg 
Views:	2507 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	197963  

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Lauren
    They're natural and thats very good.
    Madonna sucks dunno why shes even in this thread,dontcha know its all about Brittney?

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    i dont get it..i am guessing they have something invested in brittney's comeback
    ...i mean it was probably the most marginal hit of her whole career and wins like 3 awards...i know its just mtv....i guess it is the same way u would see ll cool j on every commercial...

yeah i wonder how much larry *her mngr* had to pay to get her those awards... totally agree piece of me was not her best, better then gimme more but is that even saying anything special?
    she deserved to win these awards a few years ago... not this time around tho... these were bought and paid for and undeserving.

although she was up against some real unknowns and mediocore releases as well

and if they obviously knew she would be the big winner for their awards show then why did she do more than a 30 second intro and play one of those hot new anticipated songs she has been working on..i am guessing that it is a work in progress and has something to do with rhapsody who i guess they have partnered up with....that whole show looked so amateur....presenters not knowing where to go ...where the teleprompters were...looked like they set up in a high school gym...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Default Brit...

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    and if they obviously knew she would be the big winner for their awards show then why did she do more than a 30 second intro and play one of those hot new anticipated songs she has been working on..i am guessing that it is a work in progress and has something to do with rhapsody who i guess they have partnered up with....that whole show looked so amateur....presenters not knowing where to go ...where the teleprompters were...looked like they set up in a high school gym...

Here's another Brit pic. She's always a stickler for good fun.

Name:	brit_1_169.jpg 
Views:	2271 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	198166