Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Have you swallowed Shemale Cum?

Do tell...

Yes I have swallowed Ts girls cum, and it was good, but I know her so it was all good. I have done some real nasty shit with her too, like let her cum deep in my ass, pull out and I suck the cum off her dick, that drove her fucking nuts, you should of seen her face, she was trembling. as i sucked her cock, I fingered her asshole and she went crazy, yelling and screaming. She loves nasty fucking she doesnt likethat pretty boy shit. she has a size 10 inch cock and I take all of it in the ass and she loves that i can handle all of it and she can ram hard, plus she loves to domme me out. we do all types of wild fucking. she had me on my back and she was fucking me in missionary I swear the fuck got so good, she was throwing that big cock and her eyes rolled back and she pulled out and skeeted then I grabbed that cock and sucked it and she went ballistic! she was trying to run and I would just grab her by the ass and suck that cock , but she said she love that shit. sometimes she do it and and I spit her cum right back on her cock and suck it and that shit turns her on and she say " you nasty motha fucker do that shit again spit on my cock you nasty shit" and I do it and you should see the look on her face like " Oh my fucking Gawd". she loves it.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards
    Yes I have swallowed Ts girls cum, and it was good, but I know her so it was all good. I have done some real nasty shit with her too, like let her cum deep in my ass, pull out and I suck the cum off her dick, that drove her fucking nuts, you should of seen her face, she was trembling. as i sucked her cock, I fingered her asshole and she went crazy, yelling and screaming. She loves nasty fucking she doesnt likethat pretty boy shit. she has a size 10 inch cock and I take all of it in the ass and she loves that i can handle all of it and she can ram hard, plus she loves to domme me out. we do all types of wild fucking. she had me on my back and she was fucking me in missionary I swear the fuck got so good, she was throwing that big cock and her eyes rolled back and she pulled out and skeeted then I grabbed that cock and sucked it and she went ballistic! she was trying to run and I would just grab her by the ass and suck that cock , but she said she love that shit. sometimes she do it and and I spit her cum right back on her cock and suck it and that shit turns her on and she say " you nasty motha fucker do that shit again spit on my cock you nasty shit" and I do it and you should see the look on her face like " Oh my fucking Gawd". she loves it.
    There have been a few recent threads about the need for condoms to prevent the spread of HIV.

Why have you so clearly disregarded these warnings?

You really believe that story was real & not just some little fantasy

Rookie Poster

Default have you swallowed shemale cum?

the Nectar of the Gods....

you're only as sick as your secrets

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Have you swallowed Shemale Cum?

Quote Originally Posted by DEEDOO
    Do tell...
    Yes, multiple times. Also, swallowed man cum and my own cum. And loved it all.

Junior Poster

If there was no threat of disease, esp the HIV, I would have done it long ago, and would be addicted Im sure. Nectar of the gods is a good way to put it Im sure..

Key word, IF. I, for one, have never.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TSLoverUK999
    Yep, I'm sure you're right....hope so anyway!

Yes, if I'm paid $300 an hour. :>)

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSLoverUK999
    That was just another gay assed faggit fantasy