Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

mixedthug wrote:
    Who are all these newbie posters with 1 post?

monica wrote:
    Who are all these faggots posting about me that don't know me?

how bout u ask the moderator if it was me posting under different names. can't he see i.p. addresses? he has to be able to see them in order to ban folks. the people who posted are people who have known me for a while. i called a chat and let them there was 2 fags on hung angels who think they know what they are talking about so they volunteered to post. now you have a first hand account from a few folks who actually know me.

-NEVER KISS ASS TO GET THE TOP CUZ PEOPLE WILL FIGURE OUT THAT YOUR PHONY. I TALK ON THE PHONE WITH SOME OF THE OTHER TOP TS (that's right we do communicate) AND IF SOME OF YA'LL KNEW HOW THEY REALLY VIEW YA'LL I THINK WE WOULD HAVE A DIFFERENT TOPIC HERE. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS LIKE THIS. JUST THE ONLY ONE WHO'S BOLD ENOUGH TO SAY IT.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

. welcome to the board mama
    didn't get around to sayin that shit earlier, and it's obvious you're going to be a constant presence........

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Default yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw

yessir n thank u for the welcome.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by .
    I TALK ON THE PHONE WITH SOME OF THE OTHER TOP TS (that's right we do communicate) AND IF SOME OF YA'LL KNEW HOW THEY REALLY VIEW YA'LL I THINK WE WOULD HAVE A DIFFERENT TOPIC HERE. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS LIKE THIS. JUST THE ONLY ONE WHO'S BOLD ENOUGH TO SAY IT...
    MONI MONI MONI...

FIRST OFF, I DON’T GIVE A SHIT HOW THE “TOP” TS’S VIEW ME, THEY GIVE A SHIT HOW I VIEW THEM…

THAT BEING SAID...

THESE DUDES SAY THEY WANT MORE GURLS POSTING, BUT THEY SHOULD BE CAREFUL FOR WHAT THEY WISH FOR…

YOU ARE RIGHT, YOUR OPINIONS ARE SHARED BY A GOOD NUMBER OF THE GURLS...

& IF TRANSEXUALS DID DECIDE TO “SWARM” THIS BOARD, IT WOULD BE BEDLAM AND THE GUYS WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT HIT THEM...

HEY FELLAS, JUST PICTURE MONI X20, LOL...

BUT THEN AGAIN; AND AS YOU KNOW, A LOT OF DUDES LIKE TO BE ABUSED, LOL...

BTW. THANKS FOR STEPPIN’ UP YOUR AVATAR GAME…

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...

Platinum Poster

Princess .-sorry-I've been workin, (not everyone sucks dick for a living), and just saw your (edited) post...you're right, you wouldn't want my cuisine, because chefmike doesn't do fast food- shoniqua!! but I'm becoming bored with this. so I'll give you the last word (so you can go back to suckin dick for a livin)...later Princess...and, by the way, tonya is way sexier than your hood rat ass is ever gonna be, toots!

Default ok

no read no shade but tonya doesn't look better then me and NO ONE here appreciates the racially motivated "shoniqua" statements. and for your info I was eating at wolfgang pucks spagos in cali at the age of 12. get a life. n i run websites for a living. i suck dick for shopping money.

Junior Poster

Default Yeah Ima New Nigga But Ya Bout To know ME

Yeah Nigga, I had to come thru and defend my homegirl. Dis shit needs to stop for real. I know Plenty trannies and believe it or not 87% of all trannies are busted, broke, aint got shit bitches. They huddle up in Section 8 housing and charge dumb ass prices for wack ass head. Ima straight up nigga i dont pay for shit. i Dont support Trannies at all! but i support and fuck wit ., Jade, and maybe one more Tranny. I only fuck wit da top trannies dat make money and are about big business like myself. Yeah . got cake, hang with celebs, got movies, drives a Rover and goes shoppin in Limo. Y? cuz she got da cake to make moves like that. and u know what? Yaw puttin each and every cent in her pocket. Just like every actor, rapper/singer and athlete. All the money is coming from da fans. Yaw are mere fans to . and every other tranny u supply with money or simple compliments. So dont get mad when they be real and tell u how dey living and tell u how they feel towards u. Cuz da shit is real..........and if i see one more person tryna knock Baltimore City Maryland ima fuckin kill one of yaw niggaz.

Dat Nigga 4 Real
    EastSideBaltimoreCity

Junior Poster

Default Re: Yeah Ima New Nigga But Ya Bout To know ME

Quote Originally Posted by DatNigga4Real
    Yeah Nigga, I had to come thru and defend my homegirl. Dis shit needs to stop for real. I know Plenty trannies and believe it or not 87% of all trannies are busted, broke, aint got shit bitches. They huddle up in Section 8 housing and charge dumb ass prices for wack ass head. Ima straight up nigga i dont pay for shit. i Dont support Trannies at all! but i support and fuck wit ., Jade, and maybe one more Tranny. I only fuck wit da top trannies dat make money and are about big business like myself. Yeah . got cake, hang with celebs, got movies, drives a Rover and goes shoppin in Limo. Y? cuz she got da cake to make moves like that. and u know what? Yaw puttin each and every cent in her pocket. Just like every actor, rapper/singer and athlete. All the money is coming from da fans. Yaw are mere fans to . and every other tranny u supply with money or simple compliments. So dont get mad when they be real and tell u how dey living and tell u how they feel towards u. Cuz da shit is real..........and if i see one more person tryna knock Baltimore City Maryland ima fuckin kill one of yaw niggaz.

Dat Nigga 4 Real
    EastSideBaltimoreCity
    That's it i'm going to go hide,but does Baskin and Robbins only have 31 flavors?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Thugs on a forum...............................will wonders never cease?!?

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ