Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Why are some of these chicks so damn cocky?

I told this girl(I won't say who) since someone needed to knock her off her pedistal because she acts like her shit don't stink when in fact if she were a GG she'd just be a mediocre looking chick. I told her she wasn't that great lookin and she was like "What!? You don't think I'M beautiful? You must be a fag." The chick had way too much plastic surgery and now her face looks like a mask! But cockyness is a really unattractive trait for any chick to have.

Junior Poster

Is she a NY girl and is she black?

I think I know who it is.....

the beauty .........the fantasy.......i die.......i die

Junior Poster

LOL..WAS THIS CHICK ON MTV?

Junior Poster

hahaha.

because they are guys that's why.

Hmm Id say a couple of reasons
    For starters it boosts their self esteem just thinking of their selves as "the shit"
    then the fact that guys "chase" and hound them constantly

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

lol at this shit

1st off I think I know who mixed made cry but I'm still in "MYOFB" mode for the remainder of this week but even with that in place let's look at the obvious..........

as I stated earlier in another thread NOT ALL BUT SOME of these "ladies" are often "MOODY" as fuck, you could say one thing and it might be taken completely wrong

also

NOT ALL BUT SOME of these ladies get their HEADS GASSED UP on a daily basis by "muhfuckas" that have been told day in/day out "YOU CANT FUCK, YOU HAVE A LITTLE DICK, YOU CANT EAT PUSSY, I FUCKED THE PLUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!" and with that in mind yeah when some nerd that looks like Billy Crystal slaps them a $100 and says "You're a goddess" yeah they get cocky, because no matter how REAL you keep things, they have that NERDY CHARACTER on speed dial to support them............

I've spoken too much, going back into MYOFB mode

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Word

lmao

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    when some nerd that looks like Billy Crystal slaps them a $100 and says "You're a goddess" yeah they get cocky
    LMAO

Junior Poster

Default nerds and not on your life

yea, its a simple break down....nerds who bow ands cower and bend over for these hung angels, and players with game who take no shit, no prisoners, knocking girls off pedestals....the little bitch nerds, give up the cash for lame ass sex, dying to suck girlcock and have their asses plowed....the players are the plowers....the hung bad ass top dudes who fk t girls....ever watch some of the videos from "tranny surprize"...all these days from brazil...its all about top hung guys fking the shit out of bottom tgirls......a lot of times you dont even see the girls cock, cause she is covering it with her hands, and holding it from flapping around as she gets fked into the next galaxy.....this is what a t girl wants...to be fked other wise why would they go thru all this shit to "be" a girl...like absolute jive and others have stated...they only topping for the cash....and actually find nerd ass billy crystals little closet fags.....if it wasnt for the cash, they wouldnt have a fking thing to do with us....and then there is that small, small minority of girls who know really how to play it..."smile and put us on, and put up with our compliments and attempts to be nice, but its all a front...they know it, and of course in your heart of hearts you know it too. and once in a while you will find a girl, who understands that repeat customers, are a good thing, and that some of the nerds are actually okay, especially some of these well healed nerds...and that if you are able to give somebody a nice hour of fun, that is not about ripping you off, its a good thing.....bottom line, paying for sex sucks....cause, in the eye of the girl/t girl whatever...you are a john....an its all about buziness.....once you are a john you are always a john....case closed....dajuicy

Default well

i'm kinda cocky and i think a lil' confidence is cool when the person has natural swagger, however there is a thin line between friendly cocky and nasty cocky... but um in my case... i don't deal with billy crystal looking nerds and especially not for a measily 100 bucks. i deal with baltimore ravens, hip hop producers, actors and real estate moguls. i'm confident because i'm smart, freindly, impeccably clean, laid back, compassionate, pretty, and i was brought up with proper morals and values despite my choice of employment. i work hard at making myself a good person so i have high expectations from people who encounter me on a day to day basis because i won't accept less. people who don't know me often assume i'm arrogant or too "cocky" but everyone who knows me on a personal level LOVES me and i've never given a fuck about strangers opinions. LAMES that i don't know usually end up in my email trash folder or i delete their messages out of my voicemail. usually the people who complain about cockiness are haters or jealous because they have no life. at least that's what i have found. some people just need to accept that they r nerds n stop hating on folks who are doing the damn thing.

i think the real deal is MIXED THUG (the dude who started this post) isn't used to trannys who have confidence because most t-girls really don't so he doesn't know how to interpret it. either that or the girl was being cocky toward him because she doesn't like him and he won't accept it. T-girls are usually depressed or going through something even though they don't like to admit it because the fact remains it's a hard life for most and guys think we are all the same. wrong and you are gagging because you didn't know. lmao.

now in regards to any tranny who let's a fat, hairy, pale men the age of their father (no offense guys) gas up their ego... they are lame in my opinion. on the other hand some of us (like me) live that rockstar lifestyle so we have the right to be confident i.e. a lil cocky. i'm gonna start having my best friend (lil X from banginboyz.com) carry my DVD camera and document some of the outrageous stuff we do. If u don't like cocky people u will probably HATE me cuz i do stuff like... well for example last monday i rented a limo just to take me n him grocery shoppin and then on top of that I spent 400 bucks even though I live alone. We left with 3 carts of stuff. people were asking us "where's the party?" and we were like "oh no baby this is just for us." a couple grocery store employees were even hating saying stuff like "who the hell goes grocery shopping in a limo?" lol. all i can say is "don't be mad because you wish you could but you can't.

p.s.- i'm glad he isn't talking about me tho. cuz I haven't had any plastic surgery. i want some tho.