Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

Ill give you guys a hint those pics were not taken in the starting point nor the destination. I took the pics outside the jet to stop to refuel.

Xoxo,

Jennifer Paris

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Jen Paris can charge whatever the market will bear.

Time will still take its toll, however, more so (and more quickly) because of all the plastic surgery. Make the money while you can and save it.

I've been on Lears, Gulfstreams, Beechs, 747 upper decks, etc., many times, it's not a big deal to me. I'd much rather be cruisng down a country road or an open interstate in one of my convertibles with my wife by my side, getting high speed hair and listening to my favourite music....

Which is why I'm going to HATE next year

Rookie Poster

Thats my Jet. I have no idea who this chick is and have never really met her. I did see her running out of a Staples last week in NYC with a copy of photoshot, cops chasing her trying to get the software back

Junior Poster

if sarah palin can run for VP based upon such ludicrous statements as, you can see russia from alaska and i went ti kuwait for a few hours, therefore i am equipped to discuss and handle foreign policy and relations issues, than i say Jennifer Paris should run for office.

she has obviously been more places than sarah, and for those whose only criteria is to have a babe in the white house, who is more the babe, JP or palin?

further, she will certainly address the glbt matters that have been pushed to wayside time and again, and she probably already knows some of these diplomats and government types that palin has never met.

and one last thing, i trust jen to tell the truth way over palin, and jen would probably respect the rights of others to a much greater degree rather than trying to legislate human behavior.

what say jen, throw your hat in the ring with the others?

experience is everything!
    been there, done that - goin' back fer mo' ...

does anyone know where i can find this cutie-pie