Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Default Inflation and Jen Paris

Ok, I am probably wrong, but I could have sworn a month or so ago I saw a $400 "roses" fee on Jen Paris' Eros add for an hour.

I recently looked again and I only see the $1,500 vip hour. Is that different than a regular hour?

I am not saying that she is not worth $1,500 cause she is worth alot more she is so entirely gorgeous. but for the average working joe like me, I was saving up for an appointment and thought I was close and when I checked the ad out recently my heart sunk into my belly.

If by chance Jen sees this I mean nothing negative at all.

I just wanted to know if It was 400 recently and changed to 1500 or if there is a difference between a 400 hr and a VIp hour.

Can anyone help me out?

GOOD THINGS

Jennifer deserves the $20k for a weekend like Seren Love used to ask

Maybe it is the "Spitzer effect"?

In any way, if I was in NY... I would be happy to pay the 1500 dollars (but less frequently I guess).

Silver Poster

Funny you should bring this up.
    Apparently NYC has become the latest sex tourism hang out for our European friends due to the strength of the Euro.
    And thus prices have gone up....from what I have seen. But hay.....it's economics.

"How you doin!"

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Inflation and Jen Paris

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    Ok, I am probably wrong, but I could have sworn a month or so ago I saw a $400 "roses" fee on Jen Paris' Eros add for an hour.

I recently looked again and I only see the $1,500 vip hour. Is that different than a regular hour?

I am not saying that she is not worth $1,500 cause she is worth alot more she is so entirely gorgeous. but for the average working joe like me, I was saving up for an appointment and thought I was close and when I checked the ad out recently my heart sunk into my belly.

If by chance Jen sees this I mean nothing negative at all.

I just wanted to know if It was 400 recently and changed to 1500 or if there is a difference between a 400 hr and a VIp hour.

Can anyone help me out?
    could try asking her?

"Im just a simple girl with a penis" - Absolute Carla

Rookie Poster

Default ummm

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka
    Jennifer deserves the $20k for a weekend like Seren Love used to ask
    20k? it takes me 6 months to make that. 20k is a little 'stiff' to be quite honest.

if you have 20k, go to the hottest 'ts' friendly bar in town, and spend lots of money on drinks. you'll make a lot of friend, and you'll be able to pick up a beautiful ts no problem. (as long as you have a good personality that is)

sorry jen, you ARE drop dead gorgeous, but it's almost unfair for a great but average guy to afford you.

regardless, if men will pay for that, then all the power to her!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Inflation and Jen Paris

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    For $ 1500, you can catch the daily American Airlines flight from JFK to Sao Paulo on board a 777 jet , then spend the weekend meeting such girls as Melina, Hilda, Thais, Carla, or any other superstar brazilian tgirl and have the time of your life.

Imagine what you can do with $ 20, 000.

Veteran Poster

Yasmin Lee is in NYC right now and her minimum donation is 350 roses . she is just as beautiful as jennifer and if i lived in NYC or L.A. i would hopefully be a regular client.

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Junior Poster

I was saving up for a one time meeting with Jen also. But damn!! that is too much to ask!! I guess she is definitely out of the question!!

Professional Poster

take the brazil trip....