Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Not to join the fight - but I think it's interesting that people from Italy are here discussing their politics in english on an Amerikan web site!

Pizza anyone?

Giggle,
    TS Jamie
    yea, cool aint it? I guess it's called globalisation

ceci n'est pas une signature.

You have free press, a luxury we can't afford as long as the would-be politicians and actual petty political intringuer want to keep the people in a coma.

Remember "Citizen Kane"...

To be precise: this site is a US site, not American... because America goes from the Arctic to the Terra do Fuego.

Dbev shows here all here stupidity and ignorance. Italy teached to rest of world to live and to behave when other ppl lived in the caves. Florence and all Tuscany are the most rich in arts places. In 13th and 14th centuries, Dante, Petrarca, Boccaccio wrote the most important books. Verdi, Rossini, Puccini are italian. Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Brunelleschi same. North Italy, Lombardia (Milan), Piemonte (Turin) and Veneto (Verona, Venice) has the better european economy. The most precious and delicious food and wine are italian. Berlusconi not the best worlwide leader, of course, but a man that obtained some results (and failed in others). Prodi was not better.
    A little particularity: i'm Schweitz. I live in Italy 'cause Italy is a wonderful place, ideal for who loves arts, literature, music and good life. I live in Tuscany and in my city no criminality, i go out after dinner without close the door. Of course, Italy is so much precious for ppl Like Dbev, that repeats only metropolitan legends... Italy is for ppl of culture. Dbev has to remember that the big Orwell was very very critic in communism and red dictatures... but it's possible that Dbev don't read this book, but only the sunt....

"To be precise: this site is a US site"

And so? At first: wrong. This is both, 'cause Us is in America. And after? Something changes? Italy is a nice Usa partner, or not? Do u like Bush? Us has no criminalty? Do u prefere living in Boston than Florence, in Alaska than Rome, in Washington than Venice? Before to talk and insult, it's better u came here in Italy. Do u know that here in Versilia we've the most important transexual european city, Torre del Lago? We're open minded, do u know? Italy had some of most illuminated liberal thinkers...

....i'm not surprised u ignore this.

so where are the T-girls in Italy?

Junior Poster

in Italy u can find t girls everywhere

Junior Poster

To dbev:
    minchia, che sei scemo!.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

The mafia has ruled Italy since the fall of Mussolini. Go figure...

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan