Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Always the same history...

In Italy it's always the same.
    The one to lose election accuses the other part to be criminal,cheater , mafioso, communist, fascist or ANYTHING that would fit better for put the blame on him (or the italian electoral body, thet is the worst part of the deal) instead of taking responsability of their own errors.

In the last elections Berlusconi accused the left of electoral fraud, this time they accused him or having support of mafia, so they have to avoid explayning how they lose half, repeat HALF of theyr electors in every part of Italy( not only in Sicily or Southern Italy). Very GOOD result, after being less than two years at the governement.

It is a sad practice, irrispective of reality and democracy, expecially now that popular votes are cast and everyone can verify directly that regardless of winners and losers ( i didn't vote for the one or the other anyway) Italy have done a Giant leap forward on the direction of internal stability.... ...or almost let's hope so, we are VERY GOOd on messing things up.

Rookie Poster

Default ...and they are right, nothing to do with transsexual...

the only transex-related part of it is that the first european trannie MP, Vladimir Luxuria has lost her position.
    His party the Rainbow Left coalition ( Commie and Green) was definitely deleted from parlament, stepping down from an aggregate result of more than to 10% tp a mere 3%, marking the real BIG surprise of this election.
    Evidently Italian voters recognised in that extremist and negative party politics the major responsible of former government fiasco.

Default Re: Always the same history...

Quote Originally Posted by marcellogo
    It is a sad practice, irrispective of reality and democracy, expecially now that popular votes are cast and everyone can verify directly that regardless of winners and losers ( i didn't vote for the one or the other anyway) Italy have done a Giant leap forward on the direction of internal stability.... ...or almost let's hope so, we are VERY GOOd on messing things up.
    Democracy is when the one of the competitor does not own three TV channels, controls the other four channels, own magazines, newspapers, banks, insurance companies, and who know what else.

You are Italian and you voted for the mafia and the fascists, otherwise noboby could write what you wrote.

Besides the fact that Berlusconi, in his current situation, could not run for any presidency or prime minister position in any of the Western Countries and in many of the other countries, he ans his main counsellor explicitly said that a well know mafioso sentence with three lifetime sentences is, for them, a hero.

Heroes are the judges who fight against corruption and the mafia!!!

Remove the propaganda from your brain.

Rookie Poster

After the re-election of Berlusconi I that I am Italian and me vergogno it are it

Quote Originally Posted by dylan@
    After the re-election of Berlusconi I that I am Italian and me vergogno it are it
    I'm ashamed too.

George Orwell was very right: «Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.»

Controlling all the media in a country gives absolure power.

No comment.
    I'm proud to be italian...but i'm not proud to be represented by Berlusconi.

Bad times will pass, i hope.

Veteran Poster

Berlusconi winning:

I know what that means... Next year, his football club AC Milan will win the Italian chapionship of soccer.

Bet heavy.

You are cordially invited to toss my salad

Rookie Poster

Default ...not exact.

Has i've stated before I HAVE NOT VOTED FOR HIM!!!!!!
    NEITHER i've voted for the lefties instead, but Italians maiority has done it!
    That i've contested and some blatant flaming proves myself right is that peculiar Italian way of never accept voter's verdicts.
    One time wins the right and for the left all italians are idiots, another time the left wins and Berlusconi said that is an electoral fraud, now after less than two years their governements felt in piecrs, after having done nothing for Italians workers except putting higher taxes, Naples is full of waste, nothing was build...and the right win because of Mafia, because he holds three TV channels and Milan obviously...(that it's true, and I Never voted for him for this reason, but h got this aso in 1996 and 2006 and he losed election.

MA MI FACCIA IL PIACERE! Totò said.

IT reminds me that "Blues Brothers" scene in which Belushi are trying to explain Carry Fisher why he don't come to Marry her. IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!

Junior Poster

what the hell.. come in italy.. we have the best wine and food in the world...
    the mafia is only in south italy...
    so dont' care and come in norh part

Junior Poster

The important question is....are the goddamned trains running on time? :P

Success lies not in being the best, but in doing your best.