Thread: Orgasms

Rookie Poster

Default Orgasms

I've never tried heroin or cocaine. I guess I am scared. I cant imagine that there could be anything more intense and gratifying as having an orgasm. However, it does not appear that others have the same intense experience as I do. Or do they have that feeling just dont display it like I do.

When I cum, I can only compare it to the video that I have seen of a heroin addict shooting a needle in his arm with his eyes rolling into the back of his head. It takes me violently, I shake my head, scream and pray to God. I go dizzy and cant see and sometimes will even loose my balance. I can not control myself like many other people Ive seen on video. They take it like it is nothing.

So, Im curious..........is the big "O" that big to everyone else? Is it just the greatest exprience in the world or is it just "eh"?

Do some of you find a cigarette, or a beer just as gratifying?

My GF is TS and she has a kinda "take it or leave it" opinion of her orgasms.

I think perhaps Im blessed and damned all at the same time. Im blessed and thank God because the experience is so great, but cursed because Im addicted to sex.

Thoughts?

This may sound a little weird and New Age-ish to some, but I agree with the Indian mystics and yogis: there are seven major energy centers in our beings, called chakras, which correspond to major nerve plexi in our physical bodies. The same vital energy moves through all of them and through our entire being; the yogis call this energy kundalini. When a given energy center or chakra is suffused with this energy, the experience is incredible and virtually indescribable. When it is experienced in the second center, associated with the sex organs, we call it orgasm. When experienced in the highest center (crown chakra or top of the head), the mystics call it samadhi.

You may have heard of Tantric Sex, where special techniques are used to, among other things, extend the orgasmic release. Tantra unites the sex drive with spirituality. (There's even a Tantric Sex section on Eros.com, if you're curious.) Drugs can also induce this sensation under certain conditions, but of course are also dangerous and unreliable.

I find an extra dry Grey Goose martini as satisfying as cumming. hate to say it, but the intensity of the O goes down as you get older. When I was a teen, I remember almost passing out from pleasure. Of course back then. I could never get laid and had no money.