Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by castabyss
    I know that some girls try out 2 or 3 different ads with different names to see which one gets the most responses. From a business perspective, that makes some sense......

....But what I don't get on eros is the girls who claim they're "Visiting" when you can see them walking the street every weekend when you get off the 7 train.

CA
    THATS BECAUSE THOSE GIRLS ARE ONLY PAYING 75 FOR THE AD. THEY DONT WATN TO PAY THE 175

Junior Poster

Ah, well that would explain it......

Absolute Shade solves another mystery. You should open your own "TS REAL DEAL INFO" service.

"Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers....."

Could be, but I would think another reason is that some guys aren't interested in the "same ole same ole" girls who live in their town but want fresh blood from away. Put yourself up as Visiting and some guys who wouldn't look if you were listed as local will jump because this is their chance to be with your ass.

Junior Poster

ecstatic is exactly right. its really no different than any other business. trying to make something old seem new.

"Under New Management" "Clearance Sale" lol "Buy 1 Get 1" of equal or lesser value

anyways just being silly.

mind you different names in different places are intended to flag what ad you are calling from. whether it be The Village Voice or what have you.

funny when a girl will have two ads, one of which has her head cropped out and another not but she is wearing the same panties etc. lol that cracks me up. they hardly take any care in running their little schemes.

Junior Poster

Here's one that uses two different names

Notice the 2 different looks she's sportin

lmao

http://www.eros-ny.com/files/bo-destiny70-angelina1.htm

http://www.eros-ny.com/files/bo-destiny70-destiny1.htm

She took care to sport a very different look in each ad; the text gives it away, and a close look confirms it, but her hair is way curly in one and only wavy in the other. Usually they're much more obvious.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Some chicks usin more than 1 ad on eros

Quote Originally Posted by mixedthug
    Have any of ya'll notice this? I see a couple chicks who got like 2 or 3 different names actin like they be 2 different people

lmao
    And this is news!! It's been like it for years. The same in all cities and all countries.