Junior Poster

Default my ass is also in pain

yep! you`ve guessed it! i foolishly visited the great ass destroyer holmes! at this rate shes gonna tear london apart! yes it is that fucking big and hard and yes she knows how to handle that weapon. she had me on my knees fucking me so hard! she is so fucking fit and flexible, her knees were touching my ears as she pounded my ass from behind! she is afucking animal! her english is poor, but i didn`t pay 200 pounds for her linguistic skills! MINDBLOWING

Junior Poster

it was fucking fantastic! her legs are amasing! all three of them

Junior Poster

nevermind

Don't yuck somebody else's yum

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

...and contrary to other postings here, the word is that Ms Holmes never even tried to go bareback. So I'm told.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: my ass is also in pain

Quote Originally Posted by evavortexfan
    yep! you`ve guessed it! i foolishly visited the great ass destroyer holmes! at this rate shes gonna tear london apart! yes it is that fucking big and hard and yes she knows how to handle that weapon. she had me on my knees fucking me so hard! she is so fucking fit and flexible, her knees were touching my ears as she pounded my ass from behind! she is afucking animal! her english is poor, but i didn`t pay 200 pounds for her linguistic skills! MINDBLOWING
    200 pounds! Why pay that? A punk like you could certainly find a jailhouse beast like that in prison for free! Boy howdy!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

Default Re: my ass is also in pain

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by evavortexfan
    200 pounds! Why pay that? A punk like you could certainly find a jailhouse beast like that in prison for free! Boy howdy!
    I never quite understood why some dudes pay so much money to get fucked

Veteran Poster

COME ON SHOW US THE HOMEMADE PICS. BEST BELIEVE ID MAX THE SPACEON MY CAMERA OUT.

Reality is perception.

how did you contact her

Junior Poster

very easily! she has an ad on eros london! couldn't believe it was her!