Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

Well, this isn't funny, but sounds pretty much true.

some guys just have the fantasy of being with a T-girl for the sexual pleasure, they are ashamed of that, and therefore they don't see T-Girls as human Beings.

Most "trannychasers" think that they "became girls" just because they love the cock so much, they don't think they just girls that had a little problem when they born.

I think we can go deeper, this comes from a society programming that comes too long ago:

"Girls doesn't enjoy sex as much as guys"

(by girls i mean GG's. i don't mean any disrespect, I know Tgirls are girls too, but for the flow of the conversation I found this easer (Also, I don't know what GG stand for, generic girl?))

This is obviously a lie, but is pretty much encoded in the brain of everyone. so when a boy tries to pick up a girl, there's that part of the brain that says to him that "he's manipulating her to get something" when is not. Sex is sex, girls enjoy it too and I think the enjoy it more.

So, some guys with that thinking, find T-girls. and lo and behold, they MUST be a sex freaks because they were guys, but they need sex so much that they changed sex. And they look so pretty. so they see them as a sexual object, a sex goddess or whatever. the kininess of it is too much.

And they are straight, but they need that extra edge. And they search it for Tgirls exclusevily because they think girls won't do it. And if they do it, thay are Whores.

So yeah, this list gives a unfunny reality, and it works for the guys that wanna prove they are nothing like that posting their response of point of the list.

5 Star Poster

I got a new tranny chaser story this past weekend!

So we're at our local bar and this nice little older bald guy with a beard was working the room but seemed to be getting ignored by the girls.

So I introduced myself, "Hi I'm Jamie what's your name?"

He replied, "Hi, I'm -----, can I touch your tits?"'

Now that's tranny chasing at it's best!

What ever happened to "can I buy you a drink before I ask you for car sex?"

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

PS - If you touch my titties you gotta buy a ticket first...

Junior Poster

LOL!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

The one problem I have with the list is the author implies EVERY guy that goes out with a T girl is a complete uncouth shithead. Maybe 80, 90% are but NOT 100%. With the few girls I've dated I had no problem appearing in a public place with them. Any guy who saw them would be envious of me. Moreover holding doors open for them and buying them a drink or even dinner I would do without thinking. It's simply a matter of courtesy.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.