Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

I dont think you can measure it by group like that. I think that depending on the crowd that people hang out with that determines how that crowd relates to individuals sexually. When I was away in college there were many promiscuouis indivduals both men and women. When I go to clubs I see the same things. I also feel the trans gender population is somewhat diverse. There are persons that use lots of hormones and those that dont use many at all. If my understanding of someone being trans gendered being that they emotionally and spiritually feel they are part of a gender that is oposite of their born gender makeup then all of these diverse groups need to be considered.

Professional Poster

I think people are really looking at this from the wrong angle.

I believe every person does their own thing, but many tgirls may seem more sexual than others is due to two things: liberation and opportunity.

Simply put, like if someone is gay, virtually all tgirls have had their sexuality repressed (excluding lucky ones in very recent generations) having to live not as they are, both physically and often, sexually, either having no sex at all or sex with the people they'd rather not.

Suddenly, one day they decide to be themselves and of course they're going to want to try it out and let out all of those repressed feelings.

Add to it the sheer number of available guys (and girls) who are into them, for numerous reasons and there you have it.

And to be honest, I say let them have fun.

Not only do I think it's every person's right to have sex with as many people and as often as they want (provided that it's private, between adults, consensual and not against an agreed relationship) but I think people who have been held back, for one way or another, deserve it.

Default Re: Are trannys promiscuous?

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Are trannys promiscuous?

I don't mean if money is involved.

I mean in general.

Is it carry over from their previous gender.

Are their male hormones causing them to act like that?
    yes

SHEMALE WRESTLING WILL ONE DAY COME TRUE!!!

Silver Poster

I thought about this question, and I feel that young (under 35 or so) pre op TS's have a natural predetermination to.....well.....to be horny. Not necessarily more than a guy, but certainly more than a comparable genetic woman........in general.

I'm not saying that every TS is running around having sex all the time, because maybe said TS doesn't want to (I think there are alot of people that are afraid to have sex), so maybe they aren't promiscuous, but I certainly believe a TS woman because of her very nature, wakes up, more often than not, with a hard on every morning.

Veteran Poster

Firstly, I'd like to congratulate the posters on this thread.

There are many views expressed, some entirely contradictory, yet all views have been tolerated and I haven't seen any of the abuse evident in other threads.

Anyway, down to the topic. I'd have to agree with those who talk about changes with age. When I was a teenager with testosterone raging I was rutting with anything remotely female! Over time I've looked for more - someone that I enjoy being with physically and emotionally. The sex is still great but not as desperate! The transsexual women I have been lucky enough to have relationships with have also sought more than sex - a friend, a shoulder to cry on, someone who will accept and encourage them for who they are.

So I don't think transsexual girls are any more promiscuous than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    I think people are really looking at this from the wrong angle.

I believe every person does their own thing, but many tgirls may seem more sexual than others is due to two things: liberation and opportunity.

Simply put, like if someone is gay, virtually all tgirls have had their sexuality repressed (excluding lucky ones in very recent generations) having to live not as they are, both physically and often, sexually, either having no sex at all or sex with the people they'd rather not.

Suddenly, one day they decide to be themselves and of course they're going to want to try it out and let out all of those repressed feelings.

Add to it the sheer number of available guys (and girls) who are into them, for numerous reasons and there you have it.

And to be honest, I say let them have fun.

Not only do I think it's every person's right to have sex with as many people and as often as they want (provided that it's private, between adults, consensual and not against an agreed relationship) but I think people who have been held back, for one way or another, deserve it.
    I think they are more promiscuous in general for the reasons people here have stated. But I would put it this way: What I call the butterfly effect. People coming into their own are given increased sexual options. Many can’t resist trying the new items on the menu. Sexual encounters validate their new identity. But this goes beyond trans women, for example the high geek (male), who starts wearing contacts, gets a new haircut and starts wearing muscle shirts. Mature women who lose a lot of weight are known to do some attention getting things.

Junior Poster

i think women definetely have more opportunities to have sex than men...but they also choose not to do it more than men...