Default new orleans clubs

Im headed into new Orleans next week and looking for some spots to chill at. I seen le roundup is one spot but thats all that I found. Any ts stripclubs in the French quarter? Any info would be appreciated.[/i]

Junior Poster

Default Re: new orleans clubs

Quote Originally Posted by alphaassylum
    Im headed into new Orleans next week and looking for some spots to chill at. I seen le roundup is one spot but thats all that I found. Any ts stripclubs in the French quarter? Any info would be appreciated.[/i]

I am headed that way in a couple of weeks myself. Bump that!

Professional Poster

Only one I know of and you found it and they love money!

Professional Poster

they used to have a ts strip club on the 500 or 600 block of bourbvon called pappa joes(a mob joint with over priced drinks-a wedge of lime in yer gin and tonic costs a$1 extra)it might be closed since katrina tho- the roundup and the doubleplay on the next corner are both ts neighborhood bars ...but make sure not to take yoour wallet in the the club with you!!just your id and a wad of cash!!lots of slick pickpockets..im serious i knew a couple of girls back there who never turned tricks just picked the drunks on bourbon street and in the roundup clean..the roundup is very david lynch about 500 in the morning......

thanks man. I'll use that advise. I was downthere 8 yes ago n bourbon st was crawling with gurls but I was just discovering them n didn't have the balls to check out papa joes