Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Sorry Detroit, But I Just Have To Show This

Just a typical Detroit City Council meeting. They hoot and holler and throw feces at each other. This one's special because President Pro Tem Monica Conyers went nuts and called Council President Ken Cockrel "Shrek". Detroit does not get respect because it does not deserve respect.

Professional Poster

have you guys ever been to detroit??it really is a mess..the urban decay is totally confounding..really much of the rust belt -gary indiana,toledo,cleveland,buffalo(good god),pittsburgh,youngstown,philly,trenton,camden,n ewark,chicago,milwaukee,aint that much better off but detroit cuz of its crime gets the publicity....

I read through the threads of the forum on that page and it has some of ugliest racism I have seen in a while. The whole web page is like a David Allen Coe song. It's god awful.

It's mostly keyboard warriors hiding behind usernames and avatars though.

Is there something I'm missing about detroitiscrap.com? Is all of that racism supposed to be funny? Is this like a satire or something? I hope so because otherwise I'm sad that detroitiscrap.com even exists.

Quit pokin' fun at David Allan Coe. That guy's put out some of the best hard drinkin' music ever.

David Allen Coe has one song that I like. "You don't call me by my name" i think its called. But his racist songs are terrible.

I'm more of an alt-country fan.

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123
    David Allen Coe has one song that I like. "You don't call me by my name" i think its called. But his racist songs are terrible.

He's really only got 1 racist song and that's on his X-Rated Album. The rest of the songs on that album are just dirty songs about sex. A lot of people think him and Johnny Rebel are the same guy but they're not. "You Never Even Called Me By My Name" is a great song and puts a smile on everyone's face.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    Quote Originally Posted by dderek123

He's really only got 1 racist song and that's on his X-Rated Album. The rest of the songs on that album are just dirty songs about sex. A lot of people think him and Johnny Rebel are the same guy but they're not. "You Never Even Called Me By My Name" is a great song and puts a smile on everyone's face.

ahh cool, well thats not so bad i guess. I guess I shouldn't use David Allen Coe's name in vain then.

yeah love that tune, my neighbour used to play that song when I had kitchen parties back in Canada. good song to sing along to.

Cool deal. Now that we've seen the greatness that is David Allan Coe, let's go back to laughing at the overgrown outhouse known as Detroit. Somewhere in New Orleans, Ray Nagin has seen this video knowing things could always be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    Cool deal. Now that we've seen the greatness that is David Allan Coe, let's go back to laughing at the overgrown outhouse known as Detroit. Somewhere in New Orleans, Ray Nagin has seen this video knowing things could always be worse.
    arrrgh failed thread hijack

Veteran Poster

The worrying thing is I think most mayoral councils are the same across the world. Because they are 'small politics' they don't have the same media scrutiny as nationwide politicians.

The London Assembly is not much better. Our Mayor's 'Chief Race Advisor', Lee Jasper, sent 'sexy' (I use that in the loosest terms) emails to a woman linked to two organisations that benefited from hundreds of thousands of pounds in grants from City Hall. They are probably the most illiterate, turgid, rediculous prose anyone has ever commited to paper. The guy draws £120,000 and can barely scrawl his own name. Thanks to his currption, thousands of pounds have been 'lost'.

He had the balls to say that the media furore that chased him out of the assembly was 'racist'. Twat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jasper_getty_18542t_982.jpg 
Views:	755 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	174234