Default CHanging color scheme?

I have some color blindness and the color scheme of pink and blue is virtually impossible for me to read. Can they be changed somewhere so that I can use this forum?

Please help a color blind gent out....

Default color scheme

I am not color blind but is hard onthe eyes.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: color scheme

Quote Originally Posted by edward almond
    I am not color blind but is hard onthe eyes.
    I agree, it can be a difficult color combimation to view at times.

Dude your 1st post is whinging about the colour scheme

Rookie Poster

I kind of remember a similar post some time ago and this was the solution someone else gave. You need Mozilla's Firefox browser. Install the Add On "Greasemonkey". Then you need to search out the user script "Page Recolorization". Once these are installed, webpages change to a plain white background with the standard link colors. It really works great and you can activate or deactivate per website. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by TSLoverUK999
    It may be my first post here but not in other forums. Kinda hard to post when you can't read the monitor. I have to copy and paste the screen into another document to read the post titles, then count how many threads down the screen it appears, then click on it before I can read a post.

Pretty tough to be active. I was just asking for help so that I can participate.

So next you gonna gripe that an old lady in a wheel chair has trouble making it uphill too.

Jeesh give a guy a break, I said I was color blind and can't read the color scheme!

Quote Originally Posted by FoodCritic
    Quote Originally Posted by TSLoverUK999
    It may be my first post here but not in other forums. Kinda hard to post when you can't read the monitor. I have to copy and paste the screen into another document to read the post titles, then count how many threads down the screen it appears, then click on it before I can read a post.

Pretty tough to be active. I was just asking for help so that I can participate.

So next you gonna gripe that an old lady in a wheel chair has trouble making it uphill too.

Jeesh give a guy a break, I said I was color blind and can't read the color scheme!
    Dude I'm taking the piss, relax !

And in regards to the granny.........I'd probably touch her up before I pushed he back down the hill.........minus her pension !

Junior Poster

Yeah. I agree totally about this.

I'm a professional Designer, and I can't bare this scheme.
    I don't mind the pink, I understand the point, but the blue needs to be looked at.