Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

I am white, although my Father is Italian and my mother is Spanish. I agree with the earlier post that says white TS have small penis, I am very small andwhen I was on holiday in Thailand I was impressed by the size of some of the Asian girls.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy157
    I am white, although my Father is Italian and my mother is Spanish. I agree with the earlier post that says white TS have small penis, I am very small andwhen I was on holiday in Thailand I was impressed by the size of some of the Asian girls.

that means youre below avg.... not avg

speak for yourself

Rookie Poster

God why are you people so race conscious?? Who cares what somone is, as long as they're not jewish

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FREEFALLL666
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    Yea, Greeks and Italians are considered white. Even though some don't look like it, but thats what it is.
    No they aint, why would it say Hispanic on job application forms and Police reports if so? Hell if you reported that you were mugged by a white guy with brown hair and brown eyes when you meant a Hispanic guy then well you are a fool.

No White is northern european. Southern european is Hispanic.
    WTF? Where did you get this info from? I'm Italian and I would NEVER be featured on the cover of Latina magazine. Italian or Greek are NOT considered Latin or Hispanic. We don't even SPEAK Spanish! And Hispanic guys who LOOK white are actually reported in the news as white, but only based on their SKIN color, their ethinicity is STILL hispanic.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by wynterthyme
    Yea, Greeks and Italians are considered white. Even though some don't look like it, but thats what it is.
    No they aint, why would it say Hispanic on job application forms and Police reports if so? Hell if you reported that you were mugged by a white guy with brown hair and brown eyes when you meant a Hispanic guy then well you are a fool.

WTF? Where did you get this info from? I'm Italian and I would NEVER be featured on the cover of Latina magazine. Italian or Greek are NOT considered Latin or Hispanic. We don't even SPEAK Spanish! And Hispanic guys who LOOK white are actually reported in the news as white, but only based on their SKIN color, their ethinicity is STILL hispanic.
    a guy that appears white would be called "white male" if thats how he was described .... but when his name comes out to be "jose antonio domiguez rodriguez banderas" hes not gonna be called white anymore

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

a guy that appears white would be called "white male" if thats how he was described .... but when his name comes out to be "jose antonio domiguez rodriguez banderas" hes not gonna be called white anymore
    That is true, but here in NYC whenever there is a news report on a criminal and he is hispanic but appears white, he is described as white, never hispanic...no matter what his name is.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by wynterthyme
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

That is true, but here in NYC whenever there is a news report on a criminal and he is hispanic but appears white, he is described as white, never hispanic...no matter what his name is.

that is definately unheard of anywhere ive watched the news (ca, tx, fla)
    like a week ago there was some blonde hair blue eyed guy guy that was still called hispanic bc he was from mexico and spoke spanish

i think the biggest arguement here is about white skin and caucasian people

theres a difference and i think thats what people here need to decide on in this situation

are the girls being posted suppossed to have light skin or be caucasian and go from there... that way when some mexican girl w/ bad hair dye and contacts gets posted ppl dont go ape shit

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    FREEFALLL666, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Southern Europeans are Hispanics? Where on earth did you learn that?

Hispanic is not a race, it is an ethnic group. One can be Black or White AND Hispanic.

Greeks, Italians, Spaniards and other southern Europeans are Caucasian/White, just like Norwegians or Swedes.

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    WTF are you two talking about?

Whites can be Italian, German, Irish, Mexican, Puerto Rican, Brazilian, American, Canadian, Catholic, Jewish and so forth. White or Caucasian refers to race, not nationality, ethnicity or religion.

Get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    White is: White Anglo Saxon Protestant.

Not brazilian,not puerto rican,not mexican,not jewish.
    Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    Word...., I'm glad Solitary Brother straightened all your mother fuckin' asses out!!
    No by your logic, Jo Garcia can be considered black.

France, Germany, UK , Sweden, Russia, Poland etc are white. Hispanic/Latino aint.

the way you present it is in the view of national identity rather than genetic difference. Yes you can be Black-American and White Chinese. A former co-worker was South African and WHITE.

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Rookie Poster

Are you a fucking retard? Im Italian. Try telling me Im not white and Id knock you on your ass.

Platinum Poster

south africans are predominately white

it was a british colony or whatever

its like a whole diff country

my middle school music teacher was south african and she would tell us stories about how they would have uzis to protect their home and stuff

they ended up moving to america to escape the dangers they faced daily there