Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Cable Network casting MALE actors attracted to TS women

Reply to: pers-632385203@craigslist.org
    Date: 2008-04-07, 11:20AM EDT

Major Cable Network is set to begin shooting a new reality tv series in NYC ! At this time we are seeking MALE actors who are comfortable speaking on camera about their attraction to TS women. you should be comfortable discussing in great detail such subjects as to what role you play in the relationship (i.e. "top/bottom", whether your family and friends know of your attraction etc. etc....) It will be a very open dialogue. **SAG and non-SAG eligible**. __ We hope to find attractive ACTORS with some acting ability or those VERY comfortable in front of a camera. Real "NYC" types especially needed (Ethnic a huge +) Remember very graphic, candid conversations will take place with your identity completely exposed. There have been several shows like this that aired in our European markets recently with huge rating results and sadly, one very amateurish show done here in the US. This will be a guaranteed HUGE hit with the incredible production team we have lined up thus far. There will also be a huge tie in with a MAJOR POP STAR set to tour late this summer/early fall which will coincide with the finale of our show. This may very well be the showcase needed to catapult your acting career.

Please do not respond without a HEADSHOT/BIO and CONTACT info. You should be available the entire months of June and July.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Hmmn, this doesn't sound like the dating
    show with Calpernia Adams on LOGO.

I'll keep my ears and eyes open for future
    details.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Cable Network casting MALE actors attracted to TS women

Quote Originally Posted by d

(Ethnic a huge +)
    lol..in true cl fashion.

anywho.. sounds like it could be good. i wish i could have seen Calpernias show but i dont have logo.
    but shes REALLY funny. ive seen some vids of hers on youtube.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Hmm. Sounds interesting.

Junior Poster

Either this show will be on LOGO or HBO. Or maybe Fox Reality.

not sure if a show featuring tranny chasers would be very popular

Platinum Poster

any idea what this crap became?

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Cable Network casting MALE actors attracted to TS women

Quote Originally Posted by d

Major Cable Network is set to begin shooting a new reality tv series in NYC ! At this time we are seeking MALE actors who are comfortable speaking on camera about their attraction to TS women. you should be comfortable discussing in great detail such subjects as to what role you play in the relationship (i.e. "top/bottom", whether your family and friends know of your attraction etc. etc....) It will be a very open dialogue. **SAG and non-SAG eligible**. __ We hope to find attractive ACTORS with some acting ability or those VERY comfortable in front of a camera. Real "NYC" types especially needed (Ethnic a huge +) Remember very graphic, candid conversations will take place with your identity completely exposed. There have been several shows like this that aired in our European markets recently with huge rating results and sadly, one very amateurish show done here in the US. This will be a guaranteed HUGE hit with the incredible production team we have lined up thus far. There will also be a huge tie in with a MAJOR POP STAR set to tour late this summer/early fall which will coincide with the finale of our show. This may very well be the showcase needed to catapult your acting career.
    Please do not respond without a HEADSHOT/BIO and CONTACT info. You should be available the entire months of June and July.
    Thats the biggest lie in the whole post. If anything, it will hurt a potential career. LMAO. Fucking craigslist. Gotta love it!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    any idea what this crap became?
    The footage probably went into someone's private video collection.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Platinum Poster

that was my guess if it was even ever filmed

sounds like it was falling apart b4 it even started