Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Default Jennifer Paris Sighting!

So im strolling around SoHo today, shopping for summer gear, minding my P's and Q's, and who do i see....Jennifer. Im about 99% sure it was her. And if it was....id have to agree with those of you whove said in the past that shes even more gorgeous in person. Yup, highlight of my day.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Rookie Poster

should have given her a little slap on the ass

Quote Originally Posted by MR_Chip
    should have given her a little slap on the ass
    I wouldve, but she might be an inch or two taller than me and im reserved not to grope any woman who can possibly kick my ass.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Default Re: Jennifer Paris Sighting!

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece
    So im strolling around SoHo today, shopping for summer gear, minding my P's and Q's, and who do i see....Jennifer. Im about 99% sure it was her. And if it was....id have to agree with those of you whove said in the past that shes even more gorgeous in person. Yup, highlight of my day.
    Thanks for the kind words!

My goodness when ever Im out shopping I always have a sighting! Thats so funny! I was shopping for some summer trip that I am going on.

Was a beautiful day in soho and today is gorgeous as well!

XoXo,

Jennifer Paris

Http://www.jenniferparis.net
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_5451tb_159.jpg 
Views:	1554 
Size:	121.5 KB 
ID:	174051  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Default Jennifer is beautiful

I don't have the same fortune as you lucky people in NY. I live in Ct, but plan to hopefully see her with my own eyes one day. She is truly the most beautiful lady I have ever seen. Maybe at next Tuesday's party? Jennifer??

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer

My goodness when ever Im out shopping I always have a sighting! Thats so funny! I was shopping for some summer trip that I am going on.

XoXo,

Jennifer Paris

GOTTA LOVE THE CELEBRITY SIGHTINGS! MUAH CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW HOT YOU WILL LOOK TOMMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BTW WAIT TILL YOU GUYS SEE WHAT JENNIFER WORE TO LAST TUESDAYS EVENT IT WAS AMAZING!

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Starbucks coffee - $4.75
    Monthly rent - $2,900.00

Seeing Jennifer Paris in Soho - Priceless

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Rookie Poster

Default j paris

Idid not see jennifer in soho. jennifer if your in the neighborhood on friday. pass by front of bloomingdales at 2 o clock and i will say hello .

xyz678

Rookie Poster

I saw Jennifer Paris in person for the first time on Tuesday night, and she is one of the few people that actually does look better in person than photos. I was really surprised. She is an incredibly beautiful woman.

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer

XoXo,

Jennifer Paris

next time your shopping around me way.....TAKE ME WITH YOU!!

-Ronald Reagan