Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default some more

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagem_092_104.jpg 
Views:	2437 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	197690   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagem_104_213.jpg 
Views:	2427 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	197691  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

MIGHT NOT BE THE HOTTEST BUT IS IN THE DISCUSSION WITHOUT A DOUBT

Professional Poster

wow that titty tat is hot! great pics

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Vivian Porto Interview (google translated)

original link
    http://tgatasrs.blogspot.com/2008/04/blog-post.html

Morena, color of sin, flower of age, 1m80 tall, beautiful and full of life. This is Vivian Porto, one of the top transex of Porto Alegre. But it was not easy to go where this sagitariana arrived. Much suffering, family problems, much ralação, finally, a path not very different from those which are in that medium.

While very young, Vivian discernment that has won many things, such as recognition and many customers not only in Porto Alegre, but also for having worked and lived in Caxias do Sul and in Rio de Janeiro but there is still a long way to go. One detail: the cat has indicated that namoraria not a guy who knew the way in which it circulates. It would be like the song says "Woman like me," the North American singer, Beyoncé - whom Vivian says that is a source of inspiration and icon of beauty: "You think you could fall in love with a woman like me? / Because I I find it hard to believe / I need much / And I really do not believe in love. "
    Check out this interview and learn a little more of this wonderful t-cat.
    Forum T-Gatas RS: Hi, Vivian. Where you born?
    Vivian Porto: I was born in Porto Alegre and I anniversary on December 21.
    Forum: It was a bit like your childhood. You eras quietinha a child or was more "arteira"?
    Vivian: More quiet. It was not much of play. To get an idea, I learned how to cycle for 12 years. I did not like football.
    Forum: What are the games that you would like as a child?
    Vivian: There were things over guriazinha, type of house to play, play, dolls (laughter). I was never to play in the street. I was created more indoors. My parents gave me a creation more rigid.
    Forum: You have more brothers?
    Vivian: Yes, two brothers men of my father with my stepmother. And two sisters, my father with my mother. The boys are 12 and 10 years. My eldest sister is 21 and my sister is eight years.
    Forum: What is your level of schooling and how was your experience in school?
    Vivian: I studied to complete the 1 st grade. And in college I was a little problematic.
    Forum: why? Why have already indicated a trend more afeminada?
    Vivian: Yes, of course. I had more friends girls. Boys, not thinking.
    Forum: And you did you problems with the boys for having different this trend?
    Vivian: Yes, I was not involved in the recreational games. The boys mexiam very me, even more because I lived in the neighborhood. I was studying in a school of Daybreak.
    Forum: When did you started to realize that felt a greater attraction for girls than for boys?
    Vivian: From small. I beijei a cousin to my six years of age.
    Forum: What about your first sexual relationship, as then?
    Vivian: It was the 12 years with a boy of 18 years. And it was inside, because my whole family is from San Gabriel.
    Forum: How did the transex Vivian Porto?
    Vivian: He came up when I left the house, four years ago. My father never accepted my approach. I had many problems with it. And I stopped in the middle of the travesties of means without anyone knowing. I had to leave the house, I had to go get Farrapos, there was a lot of girls in Turbo Motorcycle.
    Forum: So by that time four years ago, you were already dressed in women's clothes?
    Vivian: When I was finished for the college, I now feel dressed as girl. I botei within the 15 years. While I was still studying I had prosthesis. I have not had that phase of gay, to attend gay nightclub. I left the house immediately and then already started working on the street.
    Forum: But how wise is that you that in such a place here in Porto Alegre is working with prostitution, transvestites?
    Vivian: My mother, who is home, working on Sundays. And I accompanied my mother, and we passávamos Avenida Farrapos. And in the morning, around six in the morning, we saw that still had some transvestites working. There was one day that I went there on the track of Turbo Moto and the first with whom I spoke to know how the scheme worked there was the Satiny Miranda that before Tuesday ido for Spain for the first time, worked there (in Turbo ). Then she told me that was not to work in that place and I indicated to go to San Carlos Street (the two blocks away), which was actually where I started.
    Forum: So, you saíste from home and she was working as a professional Direct sex. You do not chegaste to work on something else?
    Vivian: No.
    Forum: And when you started to work as a professional sex?
    Vivian: That was some four years. But in the first year I was not all that size (1m80 tall), I was more baixinha. From year to year is that I grew and changed considerably. During one week I was going in-and-coming, living and working in Daybreak in San Carlos, all day.

Forum: And when the hormone came and silicone in your life?
    Vivian: I began taking hormones so I started working in San Carlos. I moved to live with other travesties: Andressa Amorim, Priscilla, Amanda Lopes, Brenda Thompson, and another girl that I forgot the name. They began to implement hormones and I said that I was good because I was taking novinha. And, really, and less than one week, the hormones have begun to do so. Already I put the silicone to 17 years, when I lived in agency. I knew the Thiela, who was working in agency and I was there with her. Incidentally she had a fight with staff and from there it was to have made the silicone. As she brigou, is that I put it in place.
    Forum: Pull, everything was very fast you, is not it? It has one that takes years to shape the body and, in your case, in a short time you have ficaste ready. So why is not cheap to shape the body.
    Vivian: Yes, it was all very fast. That is why I have a certain fame in the middle that, to have been ready too early, with little age, I call it sickening.
    Forum: How is your day to day?
    Vivian: In Turbo I come around 19.30 am and until midnight. During the day I atendo at home, from noon until about 19h.
    Forum: You already did you experience in live elsewhere, is not it?
    Vivian: Yes, I lived for 1 year in Caxias do Sul and then went to Rio de Janeiro.
    Forum: It was important to have ido to these places?
    Vivian: It is good to know new places. However, I had to travel because I had some problems.
    Forum: Problems? What kind of problems? In other travesties?
    Vivian: Yes
    Forum: You are very briguenta, Vivian? Or some feel jealous of you?
    Vivian: It is not the case to be briguenta. It is that the only transvestites ego and I are the Turbo Motorcycle. Of the rest, none supports me. None comprimenta me, or look at my face, which is in place is, in the street or in nightclub.
    Forum: Why did this, Vivian? Because of your beauty? Why are you working well?
    Vivian: It is because I started new. When I botei midst, aged 15, was a turnaround. Everybody was very angry. Ficavam talking about "how we can if it fell on the street now?", "How we can do while she has others that are years to accomplish that?".
    Forum: But that investment that you made in your body, Botar within and silicone, which was new and thanks to your work, it was not? Or someone you bancou?
    Vivian: Nobody I bancou. I gave an entry and was funding. All plastic that I did was that I banquei. All this was the fact be new. And the interesting thing is that I never had problems with police. I never asked the police documents. I had been problems with threats. So I could not stay very long in one place and needed travel.
    Forum: In four years working with programs, customers asked for more assets or liabilities with you?
    Vivian: My clients are liabilities, in most cases. They want to be passive. But all have one thing to get is that I wanted to be passive, of wanting to be a woman. So, when I was excited, I did not allow that customers tocassem on my stick. Gradually, the girls alertavam me that that is what the customers liked (being passive). But it was difficult to get used to me the idea. From a year and a half here is that I did to be more active. Both passive to make is that now I do not like much. The pain that customers feel when they are beginners is the same pain that I feel when I give. Then, not more. When a customer who wants to be active I escapo, desconverso, I ask to do something else (laughter).
    Forum: And you're single, married, or have boyfriend?
    Vivian: Solteira. I do not like to have boyfriend. I am always alone. I am the type who likes that guy who goes out and comes directly from the mother directly to me. And that has not been made with other trans, which does not know the world is rotten to the people.
    Forum: So you do not namorarias a guy who had been with other trans?
    Vivian: No. I namorei firm for 2 years, but my boyfriend did not have any relation with the way gay.
    Forum: And with boyfriend? You vai to be active or passive?
    Vivian: Previously I always spoke to my sweetheart: when thou pegares on my stick I te mando although at the time (laughter). But for a while now, I always talk to the boys who are here already know they will have to suck me, that will have to give me and I enjoy doing. Recently, I was two days with a namoradinho and this time I only ate it. I do not.
    Forum: And what will you do with that corpão? Why are you if you fall on what to call the tasty (which has corpão, peitão, bundão). In other words, you made an investment to stay with these forms exuberant. And that attracts the guy that you would like to be active. After all this investment vai you do not allow the guy you want to eat?
    Vivian: I can do to passive, but vai not give me any pleasure. I am quiet, not gemo or anything. My pleasure is even now be active. I used to be so were the customers themselves. They asked me to be active and so I was a good time. Then on the day when I was I did not like being passive, began to hurt me. So now my position is this.
    Forum: And you attend couples?
    Vivian: I love. It has many couples that I seek. I do not restriction in Transar with women. I have the kiss, I oral, has no problem. I even like.
    Forum: And with another transex? You accepted Transar? Rola program?
    Vivian: I do not like to leave with another transvestite. And that I already had two girlfriends transex, but I do not like to leave because the people is without grace, is looking for another and is laughing. There is one thing professional with a man and a woman. I'd rather leave with a woman than with other transex.
    Forum: And you think to work in Europe? You have this dream?
    Vivian: I'm willing to go, yes. While I think that, going beyond or leaving here, can be everything. Look, I worked in Rio de Janeiro and in Caxias do Sul, but the mine of money that is in Porto Alegre because you can win today, tomorrow and spend the money after making the dollar again. Of course, everything depends on the person. Grants to stay here, easily. Working well, you can buy a car, you can buy an apartment. In Europe, is different. There sofres you, you have to grating, but you consegues because the euro is much stronger than real. I am willing to go to Europe, because I am still new and still have much to spend, much to learn.
    Forum: You already estabeleceste goals for your future? Even if you are new, you already think about that? Already think how long you work in class and what to do after vai?
    Vivian: Look, my goal now would be traveling (to Europe), back to Brazil and stay a while, and then back again to Europe. Drop that arm just there for 28 years, when I feel well, without worry me.
    Forum: So you like you than you do?
    Vivian: Yes is that people go through things. I have had cases with customers who wanted me bancar, but I was with the pezinho that was a range out to the street. I like the work, production, maquiar me, I wear, the night of fervo the street. When I'm with my 28 years, I want to invest the money they won and find someone to reassure my torch. Oh, and I have no desire to make the operation of change of sex.

Default The best!

If there is a better Tgirl than Viv, lets see her!

Name:	v5_139.jpg 
Views:	2306 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	198719  

Quote Originally Posted by trapmasta
    no ass shots?

Name:	tsdolls_com_vivian_porto_1_084_185.jpg 
Views:	2106 
Size:	123.7 KB 
ID:	290474  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Name:	tsdolls_com_vivian_porto_1_072_150.jpg 
Views:	2644 
Size:	123.8 KB 
ID:	290475  

Pretty aswell

Name:	tsdolls_com_vivian_porto_1_006_330.jpg 
Views:	1944 
Size:	178.2 KB 
ID:	290476  

veeeeeery hot!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.