Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Can Trannys be drafted?

a draft is coming!

A mandatory draft is coming and it will come soon. Make no mistake about it. If you have a 'specialty' field such as health care worker or even computer skills (such as a degree in computer science), you could be 'drafted' into government service up to the age limit of 44 years old. You will have no choice in the matter as the Presidential Executive Order has already been signed and has become the "law", without the messy annoyance of congressional voting or debate, of course. The new age limit of conscription will also be pushed up to 36 years (update: June 2006. now changed to 42 years ) of age, not 26 years as was the traditional limit. They have now tied in Selective Service Registration with applying for a driver's licence in some 34 states so far.

One of the articles below touches on staying out of the military based on a claim of Conscientious Objector, but you should explore every possible idea to stay out of the Meat Grinder, not just this traditional technique. Once you're in the military, you're in and you can't do a damn thing about. It's a lot harder to get out or avoid being shot once you're standing on foreign soil wearing your battle gear and your spiffy Nazi style steel helmet taking orders from Sargeant Gung Ho. Even if you register as a Conscientious Objector, you've still registered. They have your name and all your other vital info in order to seek you out. You also need to explore your avoidance options BEFORE they pull off another staged 'terrorist' attack and close the borders and airports.

I voluntarily joined the military many years ago and thought it was the right thing to do. I felt good about it and told others that it was a good way to grow up and see the world. At the time, of course, I thought that the government was legit, that the U.S. was the "good guy" of the world, and that we were 'maintaining the peace' and preventing the spread of communism and all of that brainwashing crap that they keep feeding us, generation after generation. Now I know better. The government is in the hands of satanic, globalist traitors who are following a script to destroy America and its people (from within & without), in order to decimate the only country remaining that could (or would) offer any real opposition to the one world government takeover.

You have to be careful when visiting government web sites from your home computer. They undoubtedly keep record of anyone who visits their sites. If you are a person looking to avoid the draft, you are notifying them that you are interested in this topic, along with your computer ID, etc. Even the Conscientious Objector web sites listed below may be covert operations to gather information on draft resisters. One has no way of knowing for sure, so it's better to go to a library or Internet cafe to visit these sites, or use the home computer of a person who is beyond draft age.

In any event, if you want info sent to you via snail mail, use the PO Box of a business person or of an older friend, but don't send anyone your real name and home address. Please remember, if you list your Social Security number or date of birth, along with your name and address on any sort of application, rental lease, driver's licence, school registration, doctor's office, etc., the government can find you in a micro second. All such computers are tied into big government data collecting computers. Use a PO Box and voice mail number for contact on every form you fill out (don't use your real home address to get a PO Box either. If necessary, find someone who already has a PO Box, and add your name to it). If they insist on a home address, pre-arrange to use the address of a friend or the parents of your friend, or better yet, use your imagination.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	celebrities_in_the_army_343.jpg 
Views:	824 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	173577  

Platinum Poster

unless something has changed about eligibility since 2006- i say no.
    a recruiter was @ my high school senior year… i hadn’t had my name changed yet.
    I was called to meet with him, and i guess no one warned him about the tranny of the school.
    As soon as he saw me, he really nervously said that he wouldn’t need to have the sit down with me because transgender people cannot be considered for the armed services anyhow.

Platinum Poster

he actually didnt say transgender.
    he said 'people in your situation' (with an emphatic gesture)

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    he actually didnt say transgender.
    he said 'people in your situation' (with an emphatic gesture)
    More or less the same here, but they seeked me out a good 3 years after I had graduated. Asked if they could come over and I said sure. Was living with my father at the time so they had a fun time looking at his military paraphernalia and we chatted for a good time after that (pretty much everyone in my family has served).

i fcuking hope not. i've served all i can. i was in military school and that was the worst.

Rookie Poster

Default draft trannys

Yeah ,when the wind blows there skirt up.

xyz678

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lilly_exohexoh
    i fcuking hope not. i've served all i can. i was in military school and that was the worst.
    I'm sure there are a few guys here Lilly who would love to serve you. Beautiful!

Professional Poster

A senior Republican lawmaker said Tuesday that deteriorating security in Iraq may force the United States to reintroduce the military draft.

"There's not an American ... that doesn't understand what we are engaged in today and what the prospects are for the future," Senator Chuck Hagel told a Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing on post-occupation Iraq.

"Why shouldn't we ask all of our citizens to bear some responsibility and pay some price?" Hagel said, arguing that restoring compulsory military service would force "our citizens to understand the intensity and depth of challenges we face."

The Nebraska Republican added that a draft, which was ended in the early 1970s, would spread the burden of military service in Iraq more equitably among various social strata.

"Those who are serving today and dying today are the middle class and lower middle class," he observed.

The call to consider a imposing a draft comes just days after the Pentagon moved to extend the missions of some 20,000 of the 135,000 US troops in Iraq.

Some critics of the US-led occupation complain that military planners used too few troops to subdue Iraq, and insist that more military muscle will be needed to restore order.

The US-led military coalition was put under further strain by the announcement this week by coalition members Spain and Honduras that they would withdraw their military contingents from Iraq.

Meanwhile, witnesses at the hearing, including academics and former US officials, expressed concern about ongoing flareups of violence in Iraq this month -- the bloodiest yet for US troops.

"I think it's clear that pressures in Iraq have reached the boiling point," said Samuel Berger, national security adviser during the Bill Clinton administration, who called for an increase in troops there, and a "genuine, non-grudging effort to internationalize the enterprise in Iraq, both military and civilian."

"We've got to be prepared to give up our hammerlock on decision making in exchange for genuine burden sharing."

Richard Perle, a former White House adviser who currently serves as a fellow at a conservative think tank, advised against adding troops or extending the date of handover of Iraqi sovereignty beyond the currently-set June 30 date.

"It is essential that we not delay the handover of sovereignty set for the end of June, even if there is continuing violence by those who know they have no place in a decent, democratic Iraq," he said.

Perle also warned against entrusting the United Nations with the post-occupation administration of Iraq, saying UN involvement should be kept at "an absolute minimum."

"A large UN contingent in Iraq ... would do more harm than good," Perle said.

"It would discourage the assumption of sovereignty by Iraqis themselves. It would drain resources urgently needed for the development of Iraq's economy," Perle said.

A senior Democrat meanwhile, lashed out at the White House for failing to send a top administration official to appear before the panel.

"I think it is outrageous that the administration has not provided every witness we've asked for," said Senator Joseph Biden, the highest-ranking Democrat on the committee.

"The fact that they are not prepared to send a witness means that they are either totally incompetent and they don't have anything to tell us ... or they're refusing to allow us to fulfill our constitutional responsibility" of congressional oversight, Biden said.

The committee's Republican chairman, Richard Lugar, also slammed the White House for "inadequate planning and communication related to Iraq."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	selectivepercent20service_143.jpg 
Views:	707 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	173605  

Platinum Poster

You are an idiot...there is no draft coming...you couldn't have possibly served in the military...maybe the boy scouts...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

A mandatory draft is coming and it will come soon. Make no mistake about it. If you have a 'specialty' field such as health care worker or even computer skills (such as a degree in computer science), you could be 'drafted' into government service up to the age limit of 44 years old. You will have no choice in the matter as the Presidential Executive Order has already been signed and has become the "law", without the messy annoyance of congressional voting or debate, of course. The new age limit of conscription will also be pushed up to 36 years (update: June 2006. now changed to 42 years ) of age, not 26 years as was the traditional limit. They have now tied in Selective Service Registration with applying for a driver's licence in some 34 states so far.
    LMFAO...where did you find that BS that you posted, zippy? I guess that I shouldn't be surprised at it though, since it was posted by an LA airhead(that would be you) who is also admittedly a scientology simpleton...what a jackass...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe