View Poll Results: How do you like my cock more?

Voters
316. You may not vote on this poll
  • Uncut

144 45.57%
  • Cut

118 37.34%
  • Does not matter, I like it anyway

40 12.66%
  • Does not matter, I like it noway

14 4.43%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Join team circumsized with us yasmine! It gives personality to a beloved body part and when we're soft it doesn't look like we're packing a tube sock.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee
    i'm semi uncut right now...but when i'm hard you can't tell because i'm big....i am seriously considering to cut...tell me more about it...pls..
    i have only been with one girl and she was uncut which delighted me because it was unexpected! i chose her because she was black and had a phat azz! i had no idea she would be uncut as well and having an uncut cock is something i also wanted to try. i kept covering and uncovering the head of her penis with my hand while licking the underside and when i sucked on it the way it felt rolling back and forth over my tongue was amazing! .......................she was as huge as you are yasmin and between her ass and cock i was in extasy. yasmin, i have seen your cock in pictures and on film and to me it looks perfect just the way it is. .............. sucking an uncut cock is is definitely a unique sensation and more pleasurable for both people. i had to stop after only a few minutes because she was already going to cum!

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Rookie Poster

Why anyone would willingly allow sharp objects around his or her genitalia is beyond me

Junior Poster

i'm semi uncut right now...but when i'm hard you can't tell because i'm big....i am seriously considering to cut...tell me more about it...pls..
    Well, you have one of the most beautifull uncut cocks, Yasmin!

I am wondering what you mean with "semi uncut"!?

I like the look of it very much, there is not too much foreskin so I would leave it like it is.

Junior Poster

no more comments?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1_872.jpg 
Views:	1278 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	175117  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

It would be nice to see if here is somebody else who could post comparison pics of her dick uncut and cut!

Junior Poster

Your cock is hott, ive had it in my mouth, hehehe, and you gave me lessons how to serive yours the way u like it , but back to the point, keep it how it is, uncut is better anyway,, i like to pull the foreskin back and find that hott cock head all moist and ready to be sucked, esp sometimes if it has some nice perfume or even some cock odor to spice it up . besides no need to risk infection, etc and have it out of commision for weeks

Veteran Poster

cut cock is the way to go. It's the mushroom effect.
    the head of a cock is so much more beautiful and appealing,
    even when flaccid, especially if its a big cock.
    (see Megan Cavalier,Vicky Richter, Joanna Jet, Barbara woods)

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

cut cock is the way to go. It's the mushroom head effect.
    the head of a cock is so much more beautiful and appealing,
    even when flaccid, especially if its a big cock.
    (see Megan Cavalier,Vicky Richter, Joanna Jet, Barbara woods)

I think it looks great circumcised. I'm considering getting snipped myself!

TS-Mike, how do you like your cut state vs. your old uncut state? What was getting snipped like?

Yasmin, I'm uncut too and think it would look and feel better cut. Go for it and let me know how it turns out!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.