Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

I found these amazing pics of of a girl painting by ass squirting. I wonder if her art work is hanging on a wall somewhere?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mila21_190.jpg 
Views:	604 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	218055   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mila17_162.jpg 
Views:	617 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	218056   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mila18_694.jpg 
Views:	609 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	218057  

Veteran Poster

I don't know what would be my fantasy. I did all sorts of BDSM stuff with my ex-fiance years ago and that doesn't really interest me either. I have no interest in topping guys, so that's out. I don't know what it is with guys listing poo, maybe they just want to seem creepy and gross and weird, because it's working.

I did have a bit of a dirty curiosity about doing a double BJ -- two girls on one guy. And I did that last month. It was kind of fun, the whole threesome thing (me, a boy and a GG). Unfortunately, I have been really into this guy for several months (he even lived with me for the summer, which made things very intense) and it screwed things up a lot. It was his first threesome and I think he didn't realize how emotionally messed up they are. He shared his fantasies about one with me but said he probably wouldn't want one in real life, but it happened anyway. I had a few with my ex-fiance and his new girlfriend (who he's been with for 4 years now).

He had a couple of positional fantasies. One of them was to have me and her 69 while he fucked her. So my head was like right between his thighs, balls in my face. That was kind of crazy, especially when he was getting close and got really fast and wild. It was like being in the eye of a tornado or something, I totally thought I was going to wind up with a concussion. He came in her (bareback, yes, it was stupid) and when he pulled out, I got a big splash of hot cum all at once.

Another of his positional ideas was double-penetration. This probably would have worked better with a guy, because I had a difficult time staying hard and the whole mechanics were awkward. But it was still interesting fingering the girl's ass and feeling his cock on the other side of the wall.

He said that his other fantasies would require two vaginas, so we were limited by physiology. It was still fun doing things like licking her juices off of his finger or vice versa (she tasted deliciously sweet) or swapping cum with her. It was the most fluid and comfortable threesome (6 times in one weekend, actually) I've ever had, despite the aftereffects and some moments of coldness and jealousy on my part.

That weekend was simply filled with sexual decadence. Yes, the end result was messy and is still being dealt with but it wasn't actually that bad, considering. The girl and I grooved really well and she was fun to kiss. Almost too well, because she kept telling people back at her school that she wanted to date me and I'm only down with the lesbianism as far as making out, I'm not going to date a girl.

But as much decadence and fantastical sex there was, the best night with the boy was still one that involved candlelit dinner, wine, cuddling on the couch in the dark watching the rain and then making out on my bed with the window wide open and the wind and rain right there.

One of his most beloved memories with his ex was making love in the middle of a field during a thunderstorm. We both love the rain and storms, if I didn't live in town, I would totally love to do it outside in the rain in the woods.

I want to get surgery. The whole anal sex thing is just so awkward and uncomfortable at best. I just want sex to flow smoothly, romantically (though I certainly do believe in open communication around sex, good sex doesn't just happen -- usually). So just being able to watch a movie, cuddle, make out and maybe have sex without worrying about the whole anal sex mess would be great. I just want to spend quality time with the man I love -- that is my ultimate fantasy.

Default Fascinating

Well, I've already done a gang bang with 2 T-Girls and one GG. It was a lot of hard work, I almost forgot to have fun. What I really want is a hot girl to walk around the house butt naked except for High Heels and bright red lipstick. Then bend over from time to time and spread her ass cheeks. From there grab some whip cream and let me feed off her delicious intoxicating body. That's what I want. Then fuck the hell out of her.....

Have mercy on me...... :P

Happiness is a Choice, Suffering is a Choice. Choose Wisely.

I'd love to give a girl the ultimate smooth cock. She could lay back with a something to drink and a book to read while I plucked all her pubic hairs out one by one with a pair of tweezers. It would be time consuming, but it would be way less painful than waxing and there would be no razer burn either. As I love close up views of girly cocks I think I could keep plucking for hours without getting bored. I'd finish job by applying some moisturiser for the most feminine penis ever.

I wonder how long it would take and if any girls would have the patience to sit therefor that time?

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I'd like to make a guy 'Self suck' while I play with (or fuck) his ass! lol

Never done that before..

~Kisses.

HTG
    I've actually had that same fantasy except with me doing the auto fellatio and getting it from a tgirl. When I first learned I could self suck... man oh man >_>

Other than that though, I also have fantasy of eating out a girl while getting it from a tgirl and also getting gangbanged by maybe 3-5 tgirls. I'm also curious about getting pegged.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Instrumental
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I'd like to make a guy 'Self suck' while I play with (or fuck) his ass! lol

Never done that before..

~Kisses.

HTG
    I've actually had that same fantasy except with me doing the auto fellatio and getting it from a tgirl. When I first learned I could self suck... man oh man >_>

Other than that though, I also have fantasy of eating out a girl while getting it from a tgirl and also getting gangbanged by maybe 3-5 tgirls. I'm also curious about getting pegged.
    Not too thrilled about the last part. But hello there! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Hmm, restrained by Hara to a wooden X(no clue what they are called), blindfolded in my boxers with no clue what happens next. However on my way in, I noticed a table with lots of items, feather duster, paddles, cat O' nine tails, bucket of ice, and who knows what else. By the Way Happy New Year to all.

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.

Rookie Poster

lots of cum from tgirls 10 -20 gurls

Junior Poster

i would like to be dominated by a T*girl mistress. I have been with a GG mistress but not a T*Girl.

Also would like to try Golden Shower from a GG & T*girl

Would love a T*girl to shave my pubic region too

Once you've had a Shemale.. You'll never want a Female
    http://profiles.birchplace.com/Dave77

Junior Poster

gangbanged by a 3-4 t-girls.