Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    An Asian Angel Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyctv
    i posted it because to me it boggles the mind, if a man likes body builder women gg, y wouldn't that correspond to muscular tg girls (and i am not talking abbout the fat ones and not the line backers either haha) but still i am toned and lean and i think a llik FAT but thats me haha
    Has someone said there is something wrong with the way you look??? Why....I'll kick their ass!!!

no no not at all haha, its just one of those things that make you go hmmmmm......

"I love being a woman. I love the sexiness we get to exude. But the best thing about being a woman is the power we have over men." Eva Longoria

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87508412@N00/

Quote Originally Posted by lilly_exohexoh
    i'd hit it
    id hit yah too hehe hmmmmm

"I love being a woman. I love the sexiness we get to exude. But the best thing about being a woman is the power we have over men." Eva Longoria

Rookie Poster

gEE THEY REALLY LOOK LIKE MEN. If you find feminine attractive you would have difficulty looking at that.

Some (not all) BBs are very hot! Im totaly into Debi Lawsewski and Annie Revvico #2 and #5 in the attachment.

Being muscular is not the opposite to being womanly IMHO. Frankly ive fantasized about being done by Annie alot. But Im quite a dyke when it comes to ggs I go for soft butches tomboys and action chicks!

Silver Poster

Well I saw a couple that i'd fuck.. Sometimes women bodybuliders are sexy as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkurie
    Some (not all) BBs are very hot! Im totaly into Debi Lawsewski and Annie Revvico #2 and #5 in the attachment.

Being muscular is not the opposite to being womanly IMHO. Frankly ive fantasized about being done by Annie alot. But Im quite a dyke when it comes to ggs I go for soft butches tomboys and action chicks!
    wow cool

5 Star Poster

Allow me to state the obvious.

THEIR CLITS HAVE GROWN INTO SMALL PENISES!!!!

FtM's have it good in that respect. So apparently some females will virtually grow a member if they take enough anabolic steroids. (looks down to see if mine is anywhere near falling off.... nope)

Sure it's totally cool for those people to be whatever they want to be. Though I would find it hard to believe that women who have ripped muscles and a dick ID as traditionally female.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: tgirls vs body builder women

Quote Originally Posted by kathyctv
    ok was on heaven666 and i looked at these body builder women and dam they are manly and some have great faces but i dont know haha

this is the page
    http://www.heaven666.org/fuck-my-gor...girls-9819.php

what do u ppl think about it
    Well, those girls are pretty buff. Either way, you are beautiful Kathy.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Allow me to state the obvious.

THEIR CLITS HAVE GROWN INTO SMALL PENISES!!!!

FtM's have it good in that respect. So apparently some females will virtually grow a member if they take enough anabolic steroids. (looks down to see if mine is anywhere near falling off.... nope)

Sure it's totally cool for those people to be whatever they want to be. Though I would find it hard to believe that women who have ripped muscles and a dick ID as traditionally female.
    hhaha falling off ...nope