Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Doesn't do anything for me.

One of my friends took up body-building in her teens - mostly to build her self esteem. She certainly found that her appearance attracted a new group of admirers.

Rookie Poster

doesnt anything for me either.
    like them both. so it does no matter to me to spend a night with a muscle girl like denise masino or a hotcocked tgilr like mariana cordoba.

I happen to like both. I will not pit them against eachother, nor compare one to the other.

Professional Poster

I dated a female bodybuilder in the early 80's. Back in those days they were more along the lines of what you see in fitness contests today,maybe a tad more muscular.

Later in that decade a steroid enhanced Aussie power lifter,who's name now escapes me,starting entering and dominating contests worldwide. It started a whole "Beauty Contest vs. Size Contest" controversy.

The steroid girls won out and you have the look you have today. I prefer the fitness types today,but I've got to admit Rhonda Quaresma looked pretty damned hot being picked and fucked reverse style in the above pics.

Ancient Pervert.

Rookie Poster

If we're talking fighting some of the black-tgirls would wreck those body builders in seconds!

Veteran Poster

??????...why would you become a woman and then instead of being soft and feminine lift weights to look more manly

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TJT
    I dated a female bodybuilder in the early 80's. Back in those days they were more along the lines of what you see in fitness contests today,maybe a tad more muscular.

Later in that decade a steroid enhanced Aussie power lifter,who's name now escapes me,starting entering and dominating contests worldwide. It started a whole "Beauty Contest vs. Size Contest" controversy.
    Bev Francis.
    I know that because I was into bodybuilding at one time and read all the fitness mags at that time.

i like athletic looking TG.My preferences go for lean and muscular (but still feminine) looking TG instead of the sillicone flab found on others.On top of that they remain healthy and naturally good-looking but that entitles only me. Its not because you have muscles that you cant be feminine as well.Do you see a difference in the shape of a panther (wether male or female) ?

An Asian Angel Junior Poster

i posted it because to me it boggles the mind, if a man likes body builder women gg, y wouldn't that correspond to muscular tg girls (and i am not talking abbout the fat ones and not the line backers either haha) but still i am toned and lean and i think a llik FAT but thats me haha

"I love being a woman. I love the sexiness we get to exude. But the best thing about being a woman is the power we have over men." Eva Longoria

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87508412@N00/

Quote Originally Posted by kathyctv
    i posted it because to me it boggles the mind, if a man likes body builder women gg, y wouldn't that correspond to muscular tg girls (and i am not talking abbout the fat ones and not the line backers either haha) but still i am toned and lean and i think a llik FAT but thats me haha
    Has someone said there is something wrong with the way you look??? Why....I'll kick their ass!!!