Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What do think everyone???? urgent

Ok,

So i'm a guy on this website and i dont know why but shemales turn me on, especially videos with other shemales or girls but im not gay.

Do you think its unusuall or do i have gay tendencies or is it normal?

Because guys really turn me off..so im wondering from people who know more..

------D--------

Senior Member Veteran Poster

If its really "urgent" perhaps you need an ambulance?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20070624gayprideparade136_183.jpg 
Views:	796 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	173288  

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Default dear urgent

You are as queer as they come. You will be hanging out at bus stations before the week is out. And what are you doing on a tranny site if you aren.t? Big deal so your a fag .

really..hmm cos i dont find guys attractive... for some reason its just the idea of girls with dicks turn me on. I know they used to be guys most of the but still..
    Ok fair enough..might be bi... but im welcome to any other explanations

------D--------

Dude your not gay you just like the female form whether it be with cock or without.

Don't put yourself in a bracket as long as your happy with yourself thats the main thing.

Ignore the jokers above its just that its a frequently asked question on here.

well thanks, im not gonna sit here and say that wasnt the answer that i wa hoping for, but im an open person..and if im something i can tell and accept it, but i really dont find any man attractive, but women with dicks i like, i think one of the reasons is that you can actually see them finish so its a turn on...
    But i appreciate a different opinion still open to more

------D--------

Junior Poster

You're not gay. This is the year 2008 so who really cares about "labels" anyway - do whatever you like that turns you on. Shemales are are awesome because they are beautiful and they have the cock that guys are "curious" about.

Junior Poster

Dude you are more man than most men because you are un-ashamedly un-bashfully in pursuit of the female form regardles of the genitalia ... How much more objective can you be?
    I would take a shapely well groomed shemale over a fat unkempt non feminine woman for sex and conversation any given day...

Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted counts.
    Albert Einstein

Junior Poster

Dude, you are fag, a queer, a closet queen.

But so what, as long as you are happy, don't worry about labels. Life is a short journey, you better enjoy it because it will be over in a very short time.

Yes, some of these foxes look like women and some even better!

opcorn