Platinum Poster

Default Letterman Calls Pregnant TransMan an 'Androgynous FreakShow'

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Letterman Calls Pregnant TransMan an 'Androgynous FreakS

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Letterman is an idiot thats all

ThaTiger23..

Junior Poster

Just consider the fact that he is payed to be the way he is.... I wouldn't take his opinion into account. Besides, most talk show hosts get higher ratings by being asses... it comes with the territory. If you want an enlightened show.. watch opera or Dr. Phil (he scares me sometimes though)

Junior Poster

Just because that MESS and her / his wife feel that want to have a kid doesn't mean that they should bring a kid in thier bizarre world. The drama that poor kid will face in life will be crazy! And don't give me that BULLSHIT about how kids are abused today and these will be loving parents, please be real. Think of the kid first, not your selfish needs. MY 2 cents.

I hope its a Girl because girls deal with shit better then boys especially when his Screwball Father is really his Birth Mother! He will be the talk of his school and fucked with, the kid will have to see a shrink. MIND FUCK, YES I HOPE ITS A GIRL! SELFISH MESSES! 2 more cents

Platinum Poster

i dont think the kid will be treated all that badly.
    no worse than kids who actually come across as gay to other kids.

i was treated pretty shitty, and i THINK i made it thru okay and i grew up in a nasty neighborhood.
    im sure this kid will come up in the burbs.

Junior Poster

I would have to agree with Hostile that this kids is DEFINITELY going to be picked on..probably even by the kids that have same sex parents. It would not surprise me if, when the kids reaches high school he/she makes several suicide attempts. other kids will be cruel and tease endlessly and it might be a bit selfish to have a child when you know this will be the case. Still, it is their right to do so and I really hope for their child's sake that they turn out to be outstanding parents to make up for the hell this poor child will have to go through.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Gosh as a kid who was harrased and teased every single day during my entire school years I can tell you a lot about bullys from personal experience. You will go through this experience no matter how you are- just for being different. My parents could not protect me from that, and they were a 'normal' couple. I went through extreme harrasement and it had nothing to do with my parents.

I saw this couple on Oprah and they look like a very normal couple.

No diferent than TS women that have children,and there are plenty of those.

Only difference is it's a f2m ts.

I am not shocked by it.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

I think the point was that this kid will be teased because of his parents. I also used to be bullied because my parents were a minority where we lived until a certain age when I learned to defend myself and to exude an aura of self confidence. Kids are cruel in general and they seem to delight in picking/bullying those that are different. It is their right to have this child, all I am saying is that I hope they thought this through and that they are prepared to be supportive when this child will invariably be subjected to abuse in school. Then again, I do not think that people in general should have kids without thinking it through. It is a huge responsibility and one should be prepared for the sacrifices that it entails. Too many couples ("normal" or otherwise) simply do not take this into account and proceed to procreate and them complain that they are unhappy about the things they have to do for their kids.

Professional Poster

so lack of good parenting in other peoples kids is reason enough to not have kids yourself?

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    so lack of good parenting in other peoples kids is reason enough to not have kids yourself?
    My point exactly.

I would personally never have childrein myself biologically if I was able to as I believe there are too many unwanted children in the world that need homes. Being a parent is one of the most difficult jobs on earth.

Still, I respect anyone who chooses to have their own children. And I think that all people- such as gay couples, ts couples, bi racial couples- etc have the right to adopt or have their own children if they can provide well for them and good homes.

All people who want to have children should ask themselves those questions and if not, they should be practicing birth control.

Just on CNN yesterday I saw a story about a meth addict who put meth int he baby's formula by 'accident' according to her claims. Also a story about a 14 year old who had a baby in her shcool toilet and the baby died in the toilet. I think our society should be much more worried about children being born to drug addicts, providing birth control in our school and teaching young women and men about birth control, as well as children being born into poverty in this country than if a f2m ts has a baby.

This is sensational at the moment. It will die down and this child will most likely have a normal school life- less he is different by birth.

The problem is not the couple- it's our society.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr