Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default legalize marijuana

I'm so sick of people getting jail time, losing there jobs
    just for a little weed

it's time to change the laws

let god's weed be!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mb1_376.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	173178   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marijuana_001_706.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	220.0 KB 
ID:	173179  

Professional Poster

Yeah -- the major problem is that the proponents are all potheads who can't even spell, punctuate, or use capitals letters.

Sooo... not much political organizing capacity there.

Junior Poster

If you don't want to suffer the effects of breaking the law... don't break the law.

HAHAHA! Too the above post live life under a rock. Follow all the rules and have a long non inspiring life.

You know when you hear a girl saying... Ahhh, I was so shitfaced last night I shouldn't have fucked that guy, we could be that mistake - Superbad

Junior Poster

Marijuana is less detrimental than both cigarettes and alcohol....I am sick of the hypocrisy...I hope Barack legalizes it.

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.
    Thomas Jefferson
    3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tika
    If you don't want to suffer the effects of breaking the law... don't break the law.
    *Looks you over to see if you are growing any whool*

No, get rid of the stupid laws. Weed was made a no-no cause Dupont wanted nylon to replace hemp for fabric material, and paid a few high up people in congress to do that for them. It was all about the money.

I say do not legalize it, DECRIMINIZE it. Cause if legalized, it will cost alot, be taxed to death, be of poor quality, and knowing how american law makers are....they'd make it where ya gotta be fuckin' 21 just to get it.

Prostitution, drugs and gambling are things the government outta keep their sticky fingers out of, I say.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

I always felt that they should either legalize it or ban cigarettes and alcohol to.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Rookie Poster

Sure, and if you don't want to break your leg... don't walk anywhere!
    Nothing wrong with smoking a little ganja!!!

Professional Poster

Legalizing Marijuana would be a benefit to society. We as a nation would be improved by it. There are several reasons I make this claim. Although Pot has it's problems, it's benefits for outweigh it's consequences.

If Pot were legal, many people would switch from alcohol to Pot. I think that a lot of Alcohol abuse come from the fact that it is the only legal drug and therefore is overused. Alcohol is highly addictive, physically and psychologically destructive, and is a severe drag on society. I think that if Pot were legal that many people would switch to Pot and be much better off. I think one side effect of legalizing Pot would be a major reduction in the abuse of Alcohol and that the number of traffic deaths would drop dramatically.
    The only reason Pot isn't legal is because there are a lot of people making money because it's not legal.

Another reason is to save the huge cost in tax dollars wasted in prohibiting Pot and enforcing drug laws that have no benefit to society. If Pot were legal you immediately eliminate the illegal Pot market and get rid of crime associated with Pot money. You could also release from jail all those convicted from Pot related offenses and cut the costs of having to build new prisons to incarcerate normal people. Because of mandatory drug sentencing laws, many states have to release violent offenders to make room for Pot smokers. That's stupid!

Pot has many other uses. Before the lumber industry lobbied Congress to make Pot illegal, Marijuana (known as Hemp) was the primary source of fiber for the production of paper. The United States Constitution is printed on Pot. With today's technologies this fiber can be processed into construction materials that would replace wood products saving our forests and lowering the costs of construction while producing byproducts useful in making fuels to run cars and generate electricity. Hemp is a very hearty plant and would be a good cash crop for our nation's farme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	celebrity_paris_hilton_weed_107.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	173200   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f_snoopdogweem_6d62411_764.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	173201  

Junior Poster

honestly i dont want the government regulating my weed.
    decriminalize it, ill pay the fine....

....black rain falls indoors and outside