Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default London. Bombs, Woody Allen & The Way Out Club

Cheers Everyone!

I am just freshly back from the UK and miss it already!

This indeed was my MOST eventful London trip ever!

I was fortunate enough to witness Live Aid, Gay Pride, go out two the way out club 2 times, get food poising (AVOID TESCO), have Gia, Joanna, & Bianca come into the town, hang out with my friend Sunny Suits, go through the horrible bombings, shoot a scene for Joanna's new solo video line, celebrate my bithday July 8 (with Sunny, Gia, Joanna, Farrah,k Bianca, and moi), dine next to Woody Allen and Sunji at my birthday dinner
    (he could nto keep his mouth shut the whole time and kept starring)
    and so many other things that happened that night and every other night I was there. I also managed to squeeze in a shoot for Bizzare mgazine (who also covered the party & ShemaleYum). It was indeed quite eventful mand I think I wil be writing an extensive piece of it on my website!

The party was a complete success! It was packed and I was lucky to meet so many new and kind people who came for the event. I was quite surprised because the crowd was very much mixed!

It was lovely to meet Eva, so mamy fans, and lots of the ladies of the Way Out. The show went really well (cinsidering I was a bit tipsy) and Gia Darling perforemd very well (though that bitch claims she has never been on stage and I have my doubts). The Magic show we did was indeed my favorite act. As evertything went terribly wring and it was terribly campy.
    The highlights- Gia pulling a handkcherchief out of my ass and turning it into a big dildo. WOO HOO!

I must thank Vicki, who runs the party, and was such a proffesional and total sweet heart through out the planning and evening of the event. I can only say that I simply had WONDERFUL TIME.

I hope that we can do it again soon!

I am back in town now and gearing up for out move this Thursday for Trannylicious new location
    @
    20 W, 39 St. (between 5 & 6) Ave,

Same great party, just a brand new location!

Thanks to all of you who came to t he party at The Way Out, to Joanna, Gia, Bianca for traveling so far to be there, to Sunny for all of her help, to Farrah for being a doll and performing at the show, and to Vicki for allowing us to perform at her venue.

Much luck and kisses!

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

glad you had a good time.....................

Woody never could keep his mouth closed, especially at Knicks games

lol

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Default great

I have always wanted to go to London and with you, Joanna, and others speaking so highly It only intrigues me more.

Glad the misfortunes didnt keep a good gathering from going on. Most importantly good to see Joanna smiling I was about to think the 2257 rules were going to send her into a mad rage, LOL.

Cant wait to see her new release its def. a great cast of girls.

Good Luck with your move and try to relax for a moment, LOL.

Wendy

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Junior Poster

Yeah Allanah Wendy is right try to relax at the moment ; well I was at the party in London and I must say it was one of the greatest nights I've ever had especially because I met you in person and I must admit Allanah and Gia are much more beautiful than what I see in pictures, it's just amazing two beautiful girls very comunicative and nice I just couldn't believe it...

Always the top not the bottom!

Default London Party

Hi Allanah & all

I'm so glad you enjoyedyour stay in London

I really enjoyed celebrating your birthday with you in style!

hopefully the next time we see each other it will be inNew York at one of your parties!

say hi to Gia for me

take care hun xxxx

Eva Vortex Rookie Poster Eva Vortex's Avatar

Hi Allanah,
    It was lovely to meet you too.
    I really enjoyed the night and the shows were great fun to watch.
    Hope to come to one of your New York parties.
    Big kiss,
    Eva Vortex

Allanah, it must've been a gas to see Woody staring at you like that (gee, I wonder why? you'd think he'd never seen a dropdead gorgeous tranny before). Sounds like you had a fab time indeed.