Junior Poster

Default Yasmin Lee as Beyonce

I found this hot vid on youtube with Yasmin performing get me bodied by Beyonce at one of Sunny's paties and she looks mad sexy. It doesn't come on until 6:20. I always thought she looked like Beyonce!

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

I always thought that Yasmin Lee looked like that girl from Pussycat Dolls. Either way she is super hot and one of the main reasons why I go to all of Sunny Dee Lite's parties. Yasmin is always featured at Sunny's parties and she is very friendly and usually performs some sexy numbers.

She is worth the price of admission alone

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Yasmin Lee as Beyonce

Quote Originally Posted by josue
    I found this hot vid on youtube with Yasmin performing get me bodied by Beyonce at one of Sunny's paties and she looks mad sexy. It doesn't come on until 6:20. I always thought she looked like Beyonce!

Taken down

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Are you serious? Why would someone flag a performance video of the beautiful Yasmin Lee?

Who would be so bitter??? Jealousy is such an ugly trait...

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!
    Are you serious? Why would someone flag a performance video of the beautiful Yasmin Lee?

Who would be so bitter??? Jealousy is such an ugly trait...
    Maybe it was Beyonce?

Junior Poster

Yasmin Lee looks like Beyonce!? C'mon dude give me a break, have you ever seen Beyonce in person!? OK then i guess all i can say is to each its own.

Veteran Poster

hi guys thank you for all the comments..i wouldn't say i look like her either...this was an attempt to play and have fun. im not a professional stage entertainer so im just glad you guys enjoy the show. xoxo yasmin

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Veteran Poster

as for who flags it down i'm pretty sure who it is. i'm not gonna say who cause i just feel sad for that person. hope he/she is happy with her life and move on and stop this hate on the girls

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Default Pussycat Dolls

Yasmin,
    You look more like the main girl in the pussy cat dolls, I think you are the hottest TS around.

DC