Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster

wheres the dress from?

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    lol? idc... lol really i dont

sure i appreciate my looks being complimented... but on this site where any guy in a wig gets 50+ pages full of compliments and ass kissing... lol... no thnx... when yall praise everything that walks in the door the compliments loose all meaning... thats like telling every girl you talk to "this is my first time" but then you suck dick like a champ and it feels like im throwing a hotdog down a long, dark, damp, mildewy hallway... kinda loose the effect and im tired and rambling... but u get the idea...
    Jen, please take this as the compliment that it was meant to be. I think you are fantastic and a real breath of fresh air on this board. I like your honesty and the fact that you're up front and pull no punches. You're beautiful, sexy, alluring, passionate and just an all around amazing woman.

And no, I'm not a tranny-chaser. I do NOT have any appeal for men, crossdressers, or TS who unfortunately look like men with bad boob jobs (I mean no disrespect to those who fit this bill but it's just my HO). I'm not a cock hound. I am honestly just a man who appreciates beauty.

I admire, enjoy, pour and drool over GG, TS, pre-op, post-op, no-op, hip-hop or whatever else you wanna call it. Beauty is what it is. And for me, a beautiful woman is a wonderful thing. Along with that, beauty combined with brains, class and wit is as close to a perfect combination as you can get.

So take it from someone grounded, who says it with sincerity and honesty. You are beautiful, you are sexy, and your presence on this board is much appreciated.

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Simply Stunning...

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkedOttaHeaven
    ...what a beautiful woman...who doesn't she melt away with those deep eyes...although her 'assets' certainly draw attention too...Jennifer Paris is gorgeous!
    Thanks for dedication posting! Its quite sweet of you!

blckhaze, Thatiger23, Willie Escalade, I also want to thank everyone one else that continues to love and support me!

eze: I love your avatar!

Xoxo,

Jennifer Paris

Glad you love it babe. Hope to see you soon!

Rookie Poster

yea she outstandin lookin prob 1 of da best lookin woman ive seen

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by soulja boy
    yea she outstandin lookin prob 1 of da best lookin woman ive seen

Best EVER!

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Jennifer Paris is without question one of the most beautiful women on the planet. Its nice to know that 99% of the TS community agrees with me

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Junior Poster

yess

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!
    Jennifer Paris is without question one of the most beautiful women on the planet. Its nice to know that 99% of the TS community agrees with me

Like I said before, not one of the best, THE BEST ever!

Veteran Poster

stunning.

"Im just a simple girl with a penis" - Absolute Carla