Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default active or passive?

Hey guys I have read the forum and talked to some other shemale lovers and I wonder why most of the Shemalelovers are passive.

My Gf is a hungangel and I suck her but I am the guy so I fuck.

How do you guys think of it cause I have read alot about big dicks and things on the site.

I am just into trannies cause it is a turn on for me......the asshole and the dig down on a feminin body.

But it looks like I am different because there are alot of Guys maybe clients letting themselves fuck.

Maybe they are into trannies cause they want to get fucked but are scared to be gay if a man would do it.....or is it like sex with a girl that has a strap on on but a real one?

answeres apreciated

i am active..

and straight..

Platinum Poster

yes. they seem to like dick and getting fucked more than most girls i know. its craAaAzy!

I enjoy anal sex. To me it is a turn on and it feels good if done right. I don't find males attractive and have never been interested in having sex with a man. I am however attracted to the female form and therefore a transsexual seems to be the perfect solution. I have been fucked by a girlfriend with a strap on and enjoy that also.
    I do enjoy both giving and receiving, both oral and anal.
    So to me its about the pleasure of sex and not who is passive or who is active.
    Of course this is just me, other people may have different reasons.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Im a vers top persoanlly. Sure once and a while i get the urge for a nice size she cock up the pooper (BACK OFF HARA) but mostly I like to fuck. I like the way my penis feels going in and out of pussy and ass. I NEVER want to give up that feeling. If forced to give one up, Id pick to keep topping hands down.
    I think one of the reasons more guys are geting into bottomin is more ts are into it. now the majority, IMO, still want to be 100% bottoms, but you have more girls who at least want a guy to suck them off and also switch roles. They may not want to be 50/50, but they still want to. Also more guys do it cause they can consider themselves perfectly straight since its woman and not a dude.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

I like to be active as well as passive....

With Female lovers mostly i top obvious reasons

Shemale/TS lovers hell anything goes...

Males probably 70% of the time i am passive, though lately i am getting more into topping lol

I do enjoy the diversity of giving and taking, my only compaint is i wish that all men that want to be passive remember to douche .....

Libbs

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    Im a vers top persoanlly. Sure once and a while i get the urge for a nice size she cock up the pooper (BACK OFF HARA) but mostly I like to fuck.
    At least someone is being honest! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Default Re: active or passive?

Quote Originally Posted by aShemalesboyfriend
    Maybe they are into trannies cause they want to get fucked but are scared to be gay if a man would do it..

Look there's absolutely nobody here like that. Nobody. Not one. Nada. Zilch.Zero. Not round here mate. Nope not a single one. Nononononono

Gold Poster

Cock, fist, baseball bat, cucumber, cauliflower, et all, I have no, and have never had, any desire to have anything shoved up my ass. Never.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Professional Poster

I'm also surprised how many guys here would rather be bottom instead of top. As a strictly topper myself I feel I'm in the minority here.