Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default So you wanna get your dick sucked?

N tips. Some that are obvious. Some that arent'.

1.) Take care of your personal hygiene down below. Scrub it, Shave it, and wear clean draws.

2.) Don't assume a girl is a freak and try to put in the mouth after it has been in the ass. Let her decide.

3.) Try not to be disappointed if she want's to use a condom during oral or wants you to use one on her.

4.) Try to eat sweet or spicy foods in the 24 before if you are expecting action. I know often things happen spontaneously. But you really are what you eat. It comes out in your sweat if you have been eating garlic and onions. If you want' it sucked like a lollipop it helps if it is at least semi sweet or just not ridiculously bitter.

5.) So you say you want to suck tranny cock? learn how to do it properly. So often a guy, a newbie will be eager to suck then end up basically chewing my junk. :-< Here's the tip buy a banana peel it and try to put in in your mouth without leaving tooth marks.

That's all for now. I said N tips because I will think of more latter. Anything I forgot?

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: So you wanna get your dick sucked?

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    That's all for now. I said N tips because I will think of more latter. Anything I forgot?
    Yeah...

[6] $$$'s Make the first 5 irrelevant

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

5 Star Poster

7) If your crotch is full of hair, anal boogers, and crusty old cum. Take the $$$x10 to your date. The extra cost is for the erotic adventure of having a T girl bathe you.

Thanks for the tips Brenda baby.

SHEMALE WRESTLING WILL ONE DAY COME TRUE!!!

Silver Poster

DID WE HAVE A CLIENT?????

CONGRATULATIONS

I WOULD JUST BE GREATFULL HE PAID ME AT ALL AND DID'NT LEAVE OR WHOOP YOUR ASS OR STEAL
    YOU COULD HAVE ASKED HIM TO WASH HIMSELF OFF IN YOUR BATHROOM .....

5 Star Poster

Wasn't that board upgrade supposed to install an ignore button? What ever happened to that?

Veteran Poster

Default Re: So you wanna get your dick sucked?

Brenda, I eat lots of raw garlic to maintain good health. Does this mean having a date with you is not possible?

N tips. Some that are obvious. Some that arent'.

1.) Take care of your personal hygiene down below. Scrub it, Shave it, and wear clean draws.

2.) Don't assume a girl is a freak and try to put in the mouth after it has been in the ass. Let her decide.

3.) Try not to be disappointed if she want's to use a condom during oral or wants you to use one on her.

4.) Try to eat sweet or spicy foods in the 24 before if you are expecting action. I know often things happen spontaneously. But you really are what you eat. It comes out in your sweat if you have been eating garlic and onions. If you want' it sucked like a lollipop it helps if it is at least semi sweet or just not ridiculously bitter.

5.) So you say you want to suck tranny cock? learn how to do it properly. So often a guy, a newbie will be eager to suck then end up basically chewing my junk. :-< Here's the tip buy a banana peel it and try to put in in your mouth without leaving tooth marks.

5 Star Poster

Knowing that would make me apprehensive about giving you oral...or kissing. Garlics one of those things who's flavor can give a taste and smell to sweat, saliva etc...

Their are pills that are supposed to do what eating raw garlic does though. Have you tried those?

Veteran Poster

I am not a believer in taking pills. I will continue to eat raw garlic. It's delicious by the way. You should try eating a few cloves of garlic and experience how delicious it is.

Knowing that would make me apprehensive about giving you oral...or kissing. Garlics one of those things who's flavor can give a taste and smell to sweat, saliva etc...

Their are pills that are supposed to do what eating raw garlic does though. Have you tried those?