Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

He is wrong on so many levels it is ridicules, insane, etc. But first of all on a spiritual level he is teaching the opposite of the principles of Jesus. God created everybody, no human being is trash. To call Obama to be from trash, shows where he is at. He says Obama’s mother was white trash for associating with Negroes. Jesus championed nearly everyone, including the poor. “Blessed are the poor in Spirit…..” Jesus spoke strongly about judging other people, “judge not, lest you be judged”, was one of many sayings. Pastor Manning says so many judgmental statements it is ridicules, but what he says is true of others is really true for himself. Obama has lived x years but Hannah never noticed him until there was a sexy woman dancing with Obama’s name on her t shirt. So Harvard Law School was just a front to get into the pimping game? What other Harvard Law Review Presidents are trying to pimp? This is more a reflection of Pastor Manning‘s mind than any thing else.

If he wants to point out good things that Clinton has done, that is all well and good, but it has nothing to do Obama’s dead parents. I say their son has turned out better than Pastor Manning.

Message probably resonates with some because the bottom line is sex, our lowest common denominator. All this is to keep us from looking at higher issues. A real life and death issue is, what it means that the US caused, and unleashed the unleashing of forces that are responsible for the deaths of 80,000-90,000 plus Iraqis (http://www.iraqbodycount.org). Saddam was a regional balance to Iran. Keeping the Kurds part of Iraq helps Turkey, who has a rebellious Kurdish minority. The Kurds there have engaged in armed struggle with the Turkish government. So a brutal Saddam served a purpose, and ultimately loss less lives than the results of the US invasion by being a balance to regional ethnic hostilities. This includes the Shiite-Sunni feud have been going on for over 1000 years overwho is the real successor to the prophet who died in the Seventh Century?

I saw today in a tv report that only 34% of the students who enter graduate from high school in my city. It is not only my city that is affected. It is the future on Amercian workers in a competitive world. This is a real issue which affects each of us through the economy, not Pastor Manning’s nonsense.

One person who speak more in depth of about his spiritual message is in this post:
    He is lot tougher on Hannah, than I am. For example he calls him a ‘buffoon’. I have to agree that is true.

And this is just scratching the surface of Pastor Manning’s ignorance.

Rookie Poster

Saddam was the ultimate pimp. If there had been a "Saddam Girl," she would have made Obama Girl look like a crackwhore.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Actually Cheney is tied with Saddam for the ultimate pimp. Bush is his war-whore.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster

he like a real life ruckus in so many ways

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    he like a real life ruckus in so many ways
    HELL YEAH!!! :lol:

Junior Poster

The word for today is "UNCLE TOM"!

There's always some simple minded negro, who will engage in "crabs in the barrel" behavior, to tear down the next brotha or sista. If he thinks Barack Obama is a pimp, what does that make Bill Clinton? Whether it's this dumbass false prophet, BET's Robert Johnson, Harlem Congressman Charlie Rangel or former US Ambassador Andrew Young, you can always find some misguided black soul who needs attention, to character assassinate another African-American for the amusement of whites. I call it "cockfight politics". I can't see anyone who possesses over a 8th grade education, sitting in this jackass's church. Fox News has trotted him around like the Sambo he is, for the last few days. Maybe, massa will write him a check, to buy a bigger church and Cadillac with whitewall tires.

Dude fails on almost every level, but still amusing nonetheless.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast