Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Missing Me!!

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Tonight will be a night t o be missed!!! To see all the Sexxy PIXXX check them out at http://www.JenniferParis.net
    These pictures are all missing one thing- ME in the middle. I can dream can't I?

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Default Re: Missing Me!!

Quote Originally Posted by dieselrigid
    Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Tonight will be a night t o be missed!!! To see all the Sexxy PIXXX check them out at http://www.JenniferParis.net
    These pictures are all missing one thing- ME in the middle. I can dream can't I?
    So hopefully we will see you tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

i HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran Poster

I had so much fun last week. a little too drunk and was strumbling home but back for more. almost done getting ready here. be everyone in 30 mins. xoxo yasmin

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Veteran Poster

LAST NITE WAS SO MUCH FUN. XOXO THANK YOU SUNNY FOR THE PARTIES..I LOVE THE ATMOSPHERE HERE...IT'S MELLOW. NO DRAMA, ALL THE GIRLS AND GUYS ARE DRINK, LAUGHING, AND HAVING A BLAST. XOXO

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

HI EVERYONE,

GREAT PARTY! TONS OF GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW THE PICS!...BESIDES THE CAPTIVATING BEAUTIES OF JENNIFER PARIS AND YASMIN LEE!....OUR VERY SPECIAL SURPRISE DANCER WAS HOLLY HOLLYWOOD! STAY TUNED FOR THE PICS OF THE STEAMY DANCE SETS!..ALSO VERY SPECIAL SURPRISE GUEST APPEARANCES BY SEXXXY JADE, LEGENDARY PORSHA LABEIJA(GLAD TO SEE YOU ON A TUESDAY GIRL!) ,AND LABELS LABELS LABELS STEFANIE MILAN (BRINGING IT TO THE FASHION RUNWAY...ALWAYS!!!!) THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!

AND A VERY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY WISH TO JOSIE! THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF MY PARTY! AND CREATING SUCH A GREAT ATMOSPHERE ! YOU ARE ALWAYS THE LIFE OF THE PARTY! AND SHE NEVER DROPS A DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO! LOVE YOU GIRL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20_211.jpg 
Views:	1012 
Size:	1,018.2 KB 
ID:	173012  

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Sunny, once again I want to thank you for such an amazing time. Your parties are without question the HOTTEST TS parties in NYC and the world!

All of the hottest young TS stars come out to your events

P.S. - Yasmin Lee looked beyond hot

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!
    Sunny, once again I want to thank you for such an amazing time. Your parties are without question the HOTTEST TS parties in NYC and the world!

All of the hottest young TS stars come out to your events

P.S. - Yasmin Lee looked beyond hot
    thanks Yoda....Yasmin was as she always is a KNOCKOUT! HOTTTTTTTTTTT!

Rookie Poster

Sunny, great party once again! I love tuesday nights, and thanks for remembering my face/birthday, small things count, I had a blast, tuesday nights with Sunny are the best in NYC!

Quote Originally Posted by antney
    Sunny, great party once again! I love tuesday nights, and thanks for remembering my face/birthday, small things count, I had a blast, tuesday nights with Sunny are the best in NYC!

So glad you came to party with us! I always remember everything! Memory like an elephant! lol! In any case glad you enjoyed yourself hope to see you again soon!