Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

What about celeb women having penises?
    I've fantasised about Teri Hatcher from "Lois and clarc" and that new series. Whats it called?

Also Salma Hayek would look with a bulge in her leather pants...

Junior Poster
    SILVER SPRING MD/ WASHINGTON DC/BMORE/NOVA

Quote Originally Posted by tgirl in platform heels
    im not into the male form in the slightest, but it is odd that i have a passion for shemales (the feminine ones at least). i've never even met a shemale never mind dated one. i think it's purely a fantasy of mine and that's all it'll ever be for me. i have a 27year old girlfriend and nobody knows about my secret desires (and that's how i want it to stay). i don't consider myself to be 'gay' at all. i love women. my girlfriend is very pretty and i consider myself to be straight. all of my friends say how lucky i am to have such a good looking girl and i wouldn't want to lose her as i know she'd go mental if she knew my shemale fantasy. when we have sex i never imagine her to have a dick or anything like that. but i often imagine what it would be like to get sucked or fuck a tgirl. i could never relieve a tgirl in the same way though (suck her or let them fuck me) so i don't think the sex would work. maybe i'm just going through a confused fantasy stage?!
    Thats a perfectly normal stage to go thorough..i think is some shape or form that most of the people on this site has delt with those(confused stages) fellings...It's natural...a lot of us tgirls..had to overcome all this confusion at a young age..i know when i was little i used to think i was sick..or someting was truly off wack..like how can i be a boy and dont like like girls..and dont wanna be be what i am..and why am i having dreams of suking and getting fucked by a man all the time...and no damn one to talk to about this cause i am so scared of being ridiculed or judged..

wow and let alone the first time u do it u want it and u like it but then once u nut and its all ova..........wow what a fucking mental (guilt)trip u are gonna have after its done..shit my ass cried..like "wtf did i dooooooo i am gayyyyyyyyyyyyy".....hahaha........now look...i am a tranny...

The best woman is a tranny.

If u got the dime I got the time.

WWW.BADAZZBODY.COM

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/badazzzbody/

dc/md/ny

[quote="BADAZZBODY"]
    Quote Originally Posted by tgirl in platform heels
    wtf did i dooooooo i am gayyyyyyyyyyyyy".....hahaha........now look...i am a tranny...

Well I'm guessing that you're laughing and living life to the fullest... good for you.

Junior Poster

While I like Tgirls, I appreciate my gf for what she is and don't think about what she doesn't have.

Rookie Poster

For me her penis is not the turn on. There is nothing sexier than a lady wanting to be all the woman she can be.

Junior Poster

I don't think about my gf having a penis. I don't like to mix my fantasies!!

Like Egon said, "Don't cross the streams!"

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    *pulls up a *

*enjoys a *

This will be good.
    me too, pass me a Heineken Tom

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyRob
    For me her penis is not the turn on. There is nothing sexier than a lady wanting to be all the woman she can be.
    Now that was nicely put. Sums it up for me. R

Rookie Poster

does anyone here feel not complete or regret that they their girlfriend/wife doesn't have a penis? And also trying to think the alternative, if you gf/wife had a penis, would you miss the fact that they don't have a pussy anymore?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyRob
    I agree