Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 4,000 Souls

First off, thanks Trish, Oli, and Chef. I thoroughly enjoy each of you. As for Aeden aka PeterK aka Bart Hoffman (his real name), he has already been pasted so badly in previous encounters that I don't care all that much what he says one way or the other. Honestly, it just isn't possible to inflict any more humiliation upon him than that which he has already inflicted upon himself. (Crawling back here after being sent away with your tail between your legs following one of the most lopsided, and hysterical, defeats in HA history speaks for itself.)

If I become extraordinarily bored and have free time in the future, maybe I'll get around to giving him yet another metaphorical bitch slapping, but, until then, he's free to continue wallowing in his craven nature.

-Quinn

P.S. Aeden, you were right not to show up for your own challenge. I would have hurt you........badly.

P.P.S. Congrats to Chef and Oli on becoming Navy Seals. Maybe, together, the three of us should invade Holland and take out that Girl Scout troop they call an army, just like the Germans did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aedan_chickens_out_535.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	443.3 KB 
ID:	178766  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

speaking of veterans here are some who have been fucked over royally by the bush (we support our troops) administration: http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/0...iers/#comments

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.