Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie31
    Charlie,
    The Celtic's play defense also.
    ezed,
    100% true, but in my opinion San Antonio will win the 2008 NBA Championship. I'm not a Sixers fan, but a Knicks fan who gave up the season tickets in 2004 when the team/ownership (the Dolans) have no committment to winning. I paid $3760.00 for 2 seats in 7 monthly installments in the 400 level in the Garden & found better uses for my hard earned $$$ now. I can get them back anytime since the Garden doesn't sell out anymore these days. I only go when I don't have to spend alot......I only buy the $10.00 seats to about 5 games this past season.
    Charlie,
    I gotta say the Celt's. Been watching them all year. Watching them tonight. They got an awesome bench, and play awesome basketball. Truth be told, I'm a die hard hockey fan. Been playing hockey all my life, and did so tonight.

I coached kids basketball, but never played the game except in the street. When I coached, I learned all I could about defense, because we had no shooters. Defense wins games. It took us to the semifinals, only to lose on a last second foul. Defense is king. and not just the starting five but all the way down the bench.

Go Celts! Go Bruins! Go Sox's, Go Pats! Jesus, it's been great to be a Boston fan over the last six years.
    ezed,
    The Celtics played really well tonight, but San Antonio had an awesome comeback against Phoenix on Saturday. Like I said, it will be these 2 teams in the NBA Championship, with San Antonio winning.
    I applaud you on coaching kids basketball & teaching them the right fundementals on playing defense.
    As for the Bruins, we shall see if they win Game 7 against Montreal.
    I think the Flyers will win against the Caps in Game 6 to move onto the next round.
    Take care.

Staten Island's Wu Tang Clan!
    These guys are the best!

ezed,
    The Celtics played really well tonight, but San Antonio had an awesome comeback against Phoenix on Saturday. Like I said, it will be these 2 teams in the NBA Championship, with San Antonio winning.
    I applaud you on coaching kids basketball & teaching them the right fundementals on playing defense.
    I think the Flyers will win against the Caps in Game 6 to move onto the next round.
    Take care.
    Charlie,
    The B's are done. The Flyers go to Washington for game seven. Good luck. I'm depressed right now. But if you get past the Caps, you get Montreal, and physically we really softened them up for you. Beware, they take more dives than Greg Louganous.
    Good Luck.

Rookie Poster

ezed,
    Take care.
    Charlie,
    The B's are done. The Flyers go to Washington for game seven. Good luck. I'm depressed right now. But if you get past the Caps, you get Montreal, and physically we really softened them up for you. Beware, they take more dives than Greg Louganous.
    Good Luck.
    ezed,
    I respect the Bruins for the series they gave Montreal. They should have won the series, but you are right if the Flyers get them, Montreal will be softened up. The Caps played a really great game last night to take advantage of the Flyers mistakes. I'm sorry you are depressed about the Bruins, but as a hockey fan, I still respect them for their effort.
    Now I just hope the Flyers win Game 7.
    Take care.

These guys are the best!

Charlie,
    Congradulations man! You did it! In overtime, and from behind to boot!
    I've always admired Briere (assited the GW). I wish we had him. Now you got to beat the Habs in six. They don't seem to lose games 7 at home. Go for it.

Rookie Poster

ezed,
    Thanks for the congrats!
    The Flyers played their best hockey tonight & it couldn't come at a better time. I hope the Flyers defeat Montreal, but the Habs are tough.
    Now the Celtics are your chance to get a championship now. They did step up a level for the playoffs, I wish them well.
    Take care.

These guys are the best!

Rookie Poster

ezed,
    Just for you, lol!!

These guys are the best!