Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Have never, and sadly... will never.

I'm a happily married guy and have become more and more resigned to the sad truth that I will never be able to enjoy the pleasure of one these lovely Hung Angels. I can only dream about it because I love my wife and won't hurt her.

I wonder how many other guys on this board have resigned themselves to the same straight sex future.

sigh...

Rookie Poster

I feel for you mate, if it makes you feel any better i find it comforting to know there another guy out there who wouldnt ruin something so good for a whim based on a feeling he may or may not regret acting on.

Walk tall and take some comfort in knowing you doing the right thing.

Rich

Mannn.... I care for my gf too but I still plan on finding the chance, the one chance to fuck around with a hung bitch. I must experience all the pleasure that is a hung angel. My GF will never know, and I won't feel guilty at all. Its just that those Eros sites freak me out a little because of potential legal trouble, i.e. set-ups and stings. Is Eros safe by and large? Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Rookie Poster

My GF will never know, and I won't feel guilty at all.
    Sometimes i pity the species, i really do...

Rookie Poster

Maybe you can make her wear an strapon or something.

Or get in a threesome.

Or whatever, even if shemales are beautiful you should be grteful you have a wife tha you love and that she loves you

To the OP: My hat's off to you. Your lady has one special guy in her life and you're earning her respect in ways that she may never clue into.

I'm a different sort in that I am initially of a poly mindset (Non-monogamous), further tweaked by my being genuinely bi and sealed by the fact that too long of a train of bad relationships was trailed by a caboose that triggered a near-suicidal breakdown. Hence my not being in, or very interested in entering into, any sort of marriage relationship.

To the later question about Eros: As with any consumer venue, it is caveat emptor. Do your research, know who you're dealing with, and tread carefully. Any gurl that I've met via Eros was already known to me and the website was only a point of schedule confirmation. Your mileage may vary.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

that sucks man i got over my fear and told my girl about my fantasty and she wants me to fufill, and if possible she said she wants to watch, take the chance and tell her if she loves you it will turn out better than you expect!

i would like to meet nice caring shemales around

Junior Poster

The only thing that sucks as far as I'm concerned is that, as I get older, sex becomes less of an issue.

There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works.
    ~Will Rogers~

im in the same boat... not overly sad about it though

Rookie Poster

Awwww, I almost feel sorry for you all, wanting a shemale yet you just don't have the balls to follow through. You know something I understand though. I want something also, guess my balls are bigger then yours though because I am doing what ever it takes to accomplish my dreams. Well, sorry to interrupt your man thread, just not having a very good day.