Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

im just sayin allanah doesnt need anymore plastic surgery as she is one of the sexiest women ever so there no need to spend anymore money or pain on more

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Anywhoo- there are some TS out there with much larger boobs than mine but I have never seen anyone with as big as Rhiannon, or Minka, or Chelsea Charms. I think because of the difficulty of obtaining those implants and the surgical risks associated with them, they have become a lot less available for anyone who would want to be that large eventually.
    It can't be healthy. The only thing more attractive that a girl with well proportioned figure is that same girl with great personality. I guess there's always an interest in (and market for) the more extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by raiden
    im just sayin allanah doesnt need anymore plastic surgery as she is one of the sexiest women ever so there no need to spend anymore money or pain on more
    I agree with that - and Rich's great comment about the body being a canvas. Allanah's canvas is a masterpiece!

Junior Poster

Too much plastic surgery isn't healthy. Look at Michael Jackson. His nose is virtually dead tissue rotting away. And doesn't it become more dangerous everytime u go under?

Veteran Poster

Allanah Starr has a very good surgeon, I am one of the lucky ones that spent some time eith her behind closed doors, and her body is just "perfect" you cant really get any better than Allanah Starr! she is admiered all over the world for her beaty, charm and dedication and what she has acheived in life, no wonder why she keeps getting all these awards, she does deserve them, and we all that her for doing what she does best!

Thanks Allanah !

I've never noticed this before but Allanah has HUGE balls! This is a compliment of course!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Junior Poster

And she will pay the price later on. Neck pain, headaches, everything will hurt. Breast reducing operations are more done then enlarging!!
    It isn't natural so the body will suffer.

I agree completely with Allanah, its her body, she can do what she wants. In my opinion Rhiannon looks gorgeous & the thought of her with Allanah just nearly sent me over the edge !

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PeterK
    Plastic surgery is a matter of taste but most men like the more natural look like Yasmin Lee, Vaniity and Vicki Richter. Natural butts look better then the fake ones. For most people ofcourse. But these girls are so popular because they have this natural look.

But i like your honesty about your surgery Ms Starr, that is something you don't see very often.
    While expressing your opinion is obviously wonderful- as well as your prefferences, I don't think it's quite fair to say what most men prefer.

Those ladies you mentioned are gorgeous without a doubt- but like they, other types of girls have equally large fan bases and admirers.

Attractions are subjective- someone may find a more 'natural' looking girl
    attractive as well as a more over the top one.

I've always been very open about my surgeries because I have chosen to-it's a big part of who I am. I believe is not creating myths.

People told me I would never be able to become a ts-surgery had A LOT to do with my transformation , hence I am very proud of it.

While some girls prefer a thin natural male, to others a body modified body builder. There is enough room for all of us to be what we want to be and be appreciated for it.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Quote Originally Posted by shiwarrior
    Allanah Starr has a very good surgeon, I am one of the lucky ones that spent some time eith her behind closed doors, and her body is just "perfect" you cant really get any better than Allanah Starr! she is admiered all over the world for her beaty, charm and dedication and what she has acheived in life, no wonder why she keeps getting all these awards, she does deserve them, and we all that her for doing what she does best!

Thanks Allanah !
    That was most kind of you. I appreciate your discretion and kind words.

Thank you so very much.

www.TransexualStarr.com

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cap
    Your body is your own canvas. Ultimately you the only one with the strength to grab a brush and go for the broadstrokes. But in all honesty i believe everyone in there own way is a master piece, its down to you how you frame yourself.

And always remember, even a masterpiece has its critics. Learn to listen to them when you think you should, and ignore them when you know you should.

Rich
    x
    Perfectly said

www.TransexualStarr.com