Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Is this Allannah Starr?

Default Re: Is this Allannah Starr?

Quote Originally Posted by josue
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL4T-aiuNdk&feature=related
    are u joking? ...it clearly says rhiannon.

Rookie Poster

its not allanah yet but give it few months it will be then few months after
    after the last pic i saw of her i just thought shes gone to far with plastic surgury she looked fab few months ago now it just looks too fake

Quote Originally Posted by raiden
    its not allanah yet but give it few months it will be then few months after
    after the last pic i saw of her i just thought shes gone to far with plastic surgury she looked fab few months ago now it just looks too fake
    ya'll are hatin'. smh.

Junior Poster

Too big But what about that Maury show? Is it all about freaks and morons? It's worse then Jerry Springer.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

That's not me that is actually my friend Rhiannon who I did a photo shoot wiht years ago.

She is a very nice person and she got me an interview with Hustler and also reffered me to Dr. Jacobs who fixed alot of my breast problems.

If it's a comparison, I take it as a compliment as she is a really sweet person and she is an individual that lives her life as she pleases and looks as she does not to please anyone but herself-which is something I admire.
    Authentic people on the inside are hard to come by these days.

Last time I knew her breast were 4500 ccs each, mine only ever reached 1200 and are currently 965. Plus she is 5' 1' and is a gg .

If anyone thinks I am not attractive or have had too much plastic surgery-so be it. You don't have to live with me.

That's all.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Veteran Poster

Allanah, you look amazing and it's no surprise that you keep picking up awards and plaudits. But you have a beautiful body. Rhiannon frankly looks bizarre. I hope that she's happy with what she's done but I don't find it attractive - just the opposite.

You mention that Rhiannon is a gg. I'd be interested to know if other transsexual girl admirers would like to see a tgirl with breasts like Rhiannon.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tstv_lover
    Allanah, you look amazing and it's no surprise that you keep picking up awards and plaudits. But you have a beautiful body. Rhiannon frankly looks bizarre. I hope that she's happy with what she's done but I don't find it attractive - just the opposite.

You mention that Rhiannon is a gg. I'd be interested to know if other transsexual girl admirers would like to see a tgirl with breasts like Rhiannon.
    We do have totally different looks, so I suspect Josue was attemptng weakly to poke fun at me. He does the same with other girls sometimes.

Tough guy eh? LOL

Anywhoo- there are some TS out there with much larger boobs than mine but I have never seen anyone with as big as Rhiannon, or Minka, or Chelsea Charms. I think because of the difficulty of obtaining those implants and the surgical risks associated with them, they have become a lot less available for anyone who would want to be that large eventually.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

Plastic surgery is a matter of taste but most men like the more natural look like Yasmin Lee, Vaniity and Vicki Richter. Natural butts look better then the fake ones. For most people ofcourse. But these girls are so popular because they have this natural look.

But i like your honesty about your surgery Ms Starr, that is something you don't see very often.

Rookie Poster

Your body is your own canvas. Ultimately you the only one with the strength to grab a brush and go for the broadstrokes. But in all honesty i believe everyone in there own way is a master piece, its down to you how you frame yourself.

And always remember, even a masterpiece has its critics. Learn to listen to them when you think you should, and ignore them when you know you should.

Rich
    x