Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

@ Vanessa

Touche. CL is not usually a place where girls try to come off like that. Which is exactly why I am doing that. To stand out. Basically what antiasskisser said.

Nice picture by the way really. It reminds me of Lucy and I love lucy.

@ hungone.

Yeah that's the way college is sold degree=job. It hardly ever works that way IRL.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    @ Vanessa

Touche. CL is not usually a place where girls try to come off like that. Which is exactly why I am doing that. To stand out. Basically what antiasskisser said.

Nice picture by the way really. It reminds me of Lucy and I love lucy.

@ hungone.

Yeah that's the way college is sold degree=job. It hardly ever works that way IRL.

SO POINTING OUT THAT I HAD SOME OF MY OWN SPELLING ERRORS I WILL ADMIT I AM NO BACHELOR DEGREE HOLDER BUT I DID DYE MY HAIR BACK TO BLONDE THIS TODAY AND SAW OVER 10 CLIENTS THIS WEEK !!!!
    ( NOT BRAGGING )

BUT WITH THIS MENTION OF YOU DEGREE HOW MANY MEN ACTUALLY STOPPED BY AND GAVE YOU 200 ???? you know standing out and all ....

OH AND I BROKE MY SELF AWAY FROM THE FRENCH TIP PEDICURE !!!! I HAVE A SOFT SPRING PINK COLOR NOT QUITE PICK BUT NOT QUITE WHITE EITHER ... IT'S REALLY NICE
    AND I ALSO PAID 17.50 FOR A TAN
    I LEFT MY LOTION AT HOME AND HAD TO BUY A DAMN BRONZER PACK FOR 7.50 + THE PRICE OF THE TAN
    NEXT TIME I'LL JUST GO TO A BETTER TAN
    ON BREN MARR
    THEY LET ME TAN FOR FREE THERE + THEY GIVE ME FREE LOTION WITH 4 BRONZERS

NOT TOO BAD FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS NO EDGEUCATION

Rookie Poster

Wow, somebody doesn't keep up around here. Hontis is black, not asian
    My bad, should probably read all the other posts first, eh?

"She's all states, and all princes I
    And nothing else is"
    John Donne

Silver Poster

?????????????

Silver Poster

?????????????

Silver Poster

-you can CLEARLY see this is someone black when you look at the picture

Quote Originally Posted by hungone
    Right why would you even be posting on there if you have a degree. You should be making money doing legal stuff. And who cares about your degree when they paying for sex anyway. To me they losers if they have to pay to play anyway.
    I agree with you to a point. Yes if you have a degree why not do something legal. I mean she always threw it in our faces that she was so educated and smarter then we were. Yet still a prostitute and on CL at that. I mean if you were so smart, why not have a little more class and style. Why not Eros, or hey, invest and build a site??? I mean, I may not have a degree, but I'm business smart. For instance, that preview of those new pics I posted right here brought 2 paying clients. Having a degree does not make you smarter than anyone, and definatly not a better fuck.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by hungone
    Right why would you even be posting on there if you have a degree. You should be making money doing legal stuff. And who cares about your degree when they paying for sex anyway. To me they losers if they have to pay to play anyway.
    I agree with you to a point. Yes if you have a degree why not do something legal. I mean she always threw it in our faces that she was so educated and smarter then we were. Yet still a prostitute and on CL at that. I mean if you were so smart, why not have a little more class and style. Why not Eros, or hey, invest and build a site??? I mean, I may not have a degree, but I'm business smart. For instance, that preview of those new pics I posted right here brought 2 paying clients. Having a degree does not make you smarter than anyone, and definatly not a better fuck.

girl dead on again .... but i just realized one thing .....
    this was not my place to even comment on and it is not my ad ,nor do i live with her and have to worry about her bills so lets her keep on throwing her education in others faces and making an ass out of herself by continuing to ask for 200 when the highest she was ever paid was 100.
    run on sentence smart ass <<<< and that one was a fragment !!!! Oh ,... I almost forgot not to start a sentence with and in that context. Damn i am a stupid bottle blonde .... I love it !!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the_background_601.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	172289  

Default Re: Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    If you were as smart as you say, you wouldn't have to post on CL.
    Co-sign.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

5 Star Poster