Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New pics....

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_English
    I will remove any pictures you are in first thing tomorrow... If I do this will you please do as I have repeatedly requested (for months) and leave me alone, I am getting pretty bored of your daily text threats to ruin me and my website.
    Please do Jennifer

Likewise, after enduring your blackmail threats of sending those photos to my workplace for the last 8 months, it's about time you stopped interfering in my life too.

Oh sorry, did you forget to mention that to everyone here, or are you just playing the victim again ?

Master and Photographer

Rookie Poster

On behalf of all your Aussie fans, I hope you enjoy your stay downunder and find what you seek. I feel sure Australia will be to your liking and reading between the lines re: your ex and you, maybe what you need is to be in a layed back, casual environment......Australia is certainly that. And PS, we still welcome Poms down here!!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Simonross
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_English
    I will remove any pictures you are in first thing tomorrow... If I do this will you please do as I have repeatedly requested (for months) and leave me alone, I am getting pretty bored of your daily text threats to ruin me and my website.
    Please do Jennifer

Likewise, after enduring your blackmail threats of sending those photos to my workplace for the last 8 months, it's about time you stopped interfering in my life too.

Oh sorry, did you forget to mention that to everyone here, or are you just playing the victim again ?
    lmao please take ur break ups somewhere else but if u want "dodgy" ex girlfriends you can have mine (if u like ggs who are 18 ) then ull be greatful for jennifer