Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: TS Eva in Orlando (WTF???)

My ears are burnin'.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    I dont think I overreacted the only thing I said is that he would fuck ne thing with a wig on..feel free too look at his post he comments on cds all the time so I dont see the deal...
    I think it's just cos the thread is so old - but as you've already said you didn't realise it was 4 years ago, I guess it's all cool...

Otherwise, yeah I agree with you. It's not nice to be overly critical of anyone's appearance!

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

This is my last post on the subject. Yes, I made that post...FOUR YEARS AGO. As many folks who know me can attest to, I've changed a lot since then. That was an immature and not well thought out thing to say...especially while being within the community AND formally being in a relationship with a Tgirl. I do know of much of the flack these girls go through; saying an "insult" like that was wrong. The only person I SHOULD be apologizing to is Eva. To the person who said they knew her, have her email me and I'll apologize personally. I'm that type of person; I'll do what I can to right my wrongs.

Practically any person you speak to might say I'm a easy guy to get along with. If anyone has had any ill things to say about me, they haven't...yet...at least to my face. I welcome that. Unlike most folks, I'm not looking to fuck every girl I meet; you can believe that or not. I'm not going to treat the girls as a piece of meat. I make friends with almost everyone because of the negative connotation most black males get within this community. How else would I get to hang out with folks others only dream of hanging out with? Because I respect them! I don't bring up their lifestyle unless they do it first.

It's pretty obvious why this post was bright up...to stir shit. I won't bite though; as I've stated I respect too many of the girls (and guys) to do something petty. I have a circle of friends; we get along, and that's all that matters.

Last edited by Willie Escalade; 05-25-2012 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Added some stuff; bring on the comments, whether positive or negative.
    William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.