Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: KAYLA COXX

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Gus The Dagger
    Yes, I gotta agree that Kayla is flaming-hot, especially her legs and I love when she's got the elevated shoes on. I was really disturbed when I seen that photo of Kayla as a guy.
    me too I love seeing Kayla femininely dolled up that when i see it the other way around I almost get disturbed.

Junior Poster

I recently got TransX 4 feauting Kayla and she was great in the movie. I agree her legs are unbelievable and her scene was hot. Her scene turned my dick into cement. I dont care if shes a CD or a TV shes HOT!

"Girls stink, they stink, they're evil, they're all bad, all of them, they're backstabbers"-Vincent Gallo 'Buffalo 66'

Rookie Poster

How does a guy look so feminine and beautiful? Its amazing! She is very hot as a TV.

Rookie Poster

Default KK Vids

According to today's Daily News, Charlie Sheen flies to Vegas and pays major $$ to hang with Kayla Coxx. Kayla says he loves her in skimpy cheer-leader outfits. The article didn't say if Charlie's a pitcher or catcher. guess it's a family newspaper.

Junior Poster

"Girls stink, they stink, they're evil, they're all bad, all of them, they're backstabbers"-Vincent Gallo 'Buffalo 66'

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    According to today's Daily News, Charlie Sheen flies to Vegas and pays major $$ to hang with Kayla Coxx. Kayla says he loves her in skimpy cheer-leader outfits. The article didn't say if Charlie's a pitcher or catcher. guess it's a family newspaper.
    Lexx definitely ain't my thing. I don't find him attractive. It's not cause he's a TV, I totally wouldn't repress any attraction I have.Z I just think his face a too manly and his body does nothing for me, it just looks like a skinny guy. Naked he's just a guy with a wig on> Nothing wrong with that, I just don't find it attractive. A lot of people do and nothing wrong with that. I think a lot of people need to realize that like most things no 2 people are a like and the same thing goes for us tranny chasers. We want different thing... even though I think Kayla Coxx is just guy in a wig. Before anyone jump down my throat I feel that way not only because of the way he looks but because of his actions of making no firm decision to transition. He obviously is doing it for the money from the out side looking in. I don't know the guy but I feel if he really felt sincere about being Kayla he wouldn't still turn tricks as Lexx. Now I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to do that but IMO by doing that he's just some guy in a wig and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm not putting him down for it just to be clear, I just feel he's a guy in a wig. This board is very PC and I just want everyone to understand what I'm saying. I'm not the type to sugarcoat my opinion and didn't everything I said is honestly the way I feel so don't think I'm saying there's nothing wrong with it because I'm being PC.

Junior Poster

Damn, I wans't sure if I could post a new thread or not but Kayla is gonna be on Geraldo at large on Monday, they just showed the teaser on tonights episode. They segue wayed a story about Charlie Sheen with the teaser and said Kayla has a interesting story to tale even though she denied Denise Richards alligations. Geraldo referred to Kayla as a Transvestite as opposed to crossdresser. I'm gonna be watching.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bigd321
    Damn, I wans't sure if I could post a new thread or not but Kayla is gonna be on Geraldo at large on Monday, they just showed the teaser on tonights episode. They segue wayed a story about Charlie Sheen with the teaser and said Kayla has a interesting story to tale even though she denied Denise Richards alligations. Geraldo referred to Kayla as a Transvestite as opposed to crossdresser. I'm gonna be watching.

Transvestite = crossdresser . i've heard the description between
    the two, but it's all the same to me.

i don't identify 'KAYLA' as a tgirl at all and truth be told
    ' HE ' totally bores me on film and i'd rather much see the real
    deal curvy, feminent tranny.

just like the Richards/Locklear feud, i think Charlie Sheen
    accusations will only get even more heated, more controversial,
    and more interesting with every day.

Platinum Poster

woah ... has geraldo thing aired? if so wat was said... bc i SERIOUSLY doubt he even got close to charlie