Veteran Poster

Default Girls, do guys want in your pants or to wear your pants?

One TS gf told me that several of her past bfs started out seemingly straight but ended up as cross-dressers. None of them had ts plans - just drag. She didn't really encourage them but found they became more interested in her clothes than in her!

Do some (most?) of the guys you see have an underlying desire to cross dress?

5 Star Poster

Yes. I get guys all the time who want to play dress up with us. And even a guy I know who I thought was straight as an arrow professed a desire. Maybe being TS is contagious?

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Veteran Poster

I know it happens ~ crossdressers go after us because they're jealous. But ewww. I would date another tgirl but she'd have to be passable, that goes for FTMs too ~ I don't want anyone just starting out latching on to me as a mentor-lover, that's no good. I certainly wouldn't stay with a guy who admitted crossdressing.

I told this to an ex-boyfriend, "If I ever came home and caught you in my clothes, I'd laugh in your face and throw you out on your ass." He laughed and assured me that would never happen.

I'll play with tgirls and even GGs but I mainly like men and I like manly men. I'll never be one of those wives who sticks around after her husband's sex change out of a sense of duty. I know as a TS, I'm more likely than the average woman to attract people like that, I'm aware of it.

One of my "chaser" (although they all hate that word, "admirer", "tfan"?) friends said a girl wanted to dress him up once and he complied, but that's the extent of his crossdressing and I believe him, even though he's a bottom.

Jamie, I think that happens a lot. Guys will pay to have a space to crossdress. My GG pro-domme friend had a whole room for dress-up clients (she even did Adult Babies). A TS friend, who is now post-op and out of the game, said one client never wanted sex, he just wanted to go shopping and be dressed up. It's kind of sad, really. I wonder how many crossdressers wish they were TS but don't think they have the body or courage to pull it off...

Either wayy, I'm nobody's fantasy, at least in a relationship.

Veteran Poster

any guy who wants to waste his nickle playing dress up with one of you girls is

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Veteran Poster

Thanks for the comments Jamie and Zoe. Certainly sounds like there's a wide range of scenarios being covered. If a guy wants to pay serious money for secret opportunities to be dressed up and get have feminising advice then it would be crazy to ignore. I guess the range of fetish DVDs on the market is indicative of the actions going on out there.

I thought my interest in tgirls was rather risque - now it sounds positively boring!

Rookie Poster

I can see why someone was curious about this.

I think I wish I was the woman, sexually, but outside of sex, I really don't want to be (or care, that much). This is probably the reason doctors are so cautious about SRS; guys for whom it's just a crossdressing fetish don't really see themselves as women, but could get caught up in the idea, and take it too far.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

I've had quite a few crossdressers express an interest to get with me.

Some of them actually looked fairly decent when en femme, but
    most looked a hot mess.

If they were serious about transitioning I might offer them guidance.

But as to being in a relationship with a crossdresser, that wouldn't work
    for me.

Veteran Poster

nevermind

Rookie Poster

Well, if some dude is a crossdresser in the clost, even through he never dressed before is more likely to go to a tranny because he assume she had experience in that.

That or a Femdom